MESSAGE

Queen of Anga entered the Pooja hall after freshening and prayed in front of the huge shiva ling, " Mahadev..... give me the strength to make everything alright!! To become his better half!! "

When she came back from the Pooja hall her chief maid were waiting for her and she smiled at the elder lady.

Malini informed, " Queen....I brought your dinner here!! "

Ignoring that she informed, " Malini jiji, I want to meet Arya!! Can you please lead me the way to his chamber?? "

With that she were already walking to the exit hoping Malini following her, but Malini were still standing on her place with worry filled eyes making Yamika stop on her track and look back. She rose an eyebrow at the lady who just stammered by offering a scroll to her,

" It's from King!! "

Yamika had her face written in confusion yet she took it silently and straightened it out to read,

" Princess of Dwarka...Make yourself home here in Anga now that we don't have any other choice than that!!

I would appreciate if you stay in your chamber only cause of two reasons,

First, This is the kingdom named Anga ruled by this Suta!! You can't be in your way as if back in Dwarka!!

Second, I prefer not having you anywhere near my eye sight!!

You can ask anything to Malini and other maids "

Malini have already guessed the indifference in the relation between her King and Queen. And now it is sure seeing the expression of the young girl after reading the King's message or something.

Yamika stood like a stone without any expression. She gulped the lump of pain and turned to Malini saying,

" Jiji....please take away the dinner and please leave me alone for sometime!! "

Malini immediately obeyed the words of her Queen. Yamika walked to the adjoint balcony and glanced up at the full moon. She mumbled quietly, " Miss you bhrato!! "

She never missed Dwarka as she do now, she is alone here in Anga. Despite that she determined to obey her husband's wish of staying inside the chamber only. She have already given up on trying to clear his misunderstandings. His hatred for her have grown that much now nothing could change it.

.

.

In the meantime the said King of Anga were riding his horse fastly to the direction of KuruRajya. Though his mind stayed back with the one he married. He needs time and staying away from her is the better choice he have. Otherwise no matter her presence will always melt his anger. He can't make a fool of himself by falling more for the one who hates him.

He prayed silently, " Hey Narayan!! Why it hurts?? Let this pain go away! "

.

.

The one both found to think about at the moment were in Dwarka with his elder brother. After knowing what both Yamika and Karna thinking krishna said astonished,

" Haah....what's he even doing?? He gonna prove himself as the most idiotic person of this era before proving himself as the most worthy Archer!! Am sure... "