WIN

King of Anga.....the man who occupies the heart of bride rose from the throne..... It's time....time for him to show his loyalty once again.... He have staked his morals many times to prove the same loyalty. Now too....

He glanced fourth pandava who sadly gripping on the arm of his throne....such a cry baby he is, he have to man up and fight for the girl he loves. Instead he waiting for his brothers to do something....he don't deserves her. He never tried to look at the way of bride.... She too doesn't deserve the dark future awaits for her in Hastinapur. He shouldn't feel pity for her.....He....he have to get it over!!

He regally walked down to the arena. Reaching there two soldiers came there for his assistance... They took of his jewels and Angavastra. Sun have already bestowed a little more gleam around him making others amuse at the sight. Yamika's breath hitched at the sight of his sun kissing muscles flexed for the display. Looking around she found some of the young girls from yadavas drooling over her man and giggling at each other along small whispers. Her face darkened and glared them down to death making the sakha-sakhi to chuckle lowly.

.

.

Karna stood infront of the spear with joined palms.  Without further delay his fingers curled around it and lifted it with ease. He walked back to the middle and let soldiers blindfold him.

His senses sharpened the moment conch shell blown and onslaught of arrows began from every direction. The whiz of air alerted dhanurdhari and he swirled the spear around before any arrow could reach him. His moves were so agile and fast. All arrows deflected away till the end.

A conch shell again blown indicating the end of first step. He opened the  blindfold and wordlessly went to take the next weapon by showcasing his body that came without any scratch.

While Yudhishtir said calmly that did nothing to hide his awed expression, " He is really good with spear....."

Yamika took in a breath blinking her eyes and smiling softly at their victory. The jealous look on other Kings and Princes made her proud of the choise to be with him forever.

Suyodhan were truly happy. Not because of Karna doing it for him....cause the man down there is his mitr.

.

.

Before touching the mace Karna joined his hands together infront of Balram as if he seeking his permission to lift his mace. Balram smiled truly impressed by the gesture and nodded in approval.

He lifted the heavy mace as if it is weighted nothing. By now all started to wonder about this lowborn.

Five gigantic mace wielders who happened to be the disciples of Balram surrounded him. They attacked Karna from both sides, using mace Karna hit them back. The mace was very powerful, that a single hit made them fall back easily. He barely took time to defeat them.....he left a contented sigh on seeing all five laying unconscious on the ground.

Yet another conch shell blown announcing his victory. Balram said brightly, " I knew it.... it's not that hard to defeat them if he could lift my maze!! "

On the side of Pandavas, Vayuputr reluctantly said out, " Not bad.....Hope I will get a chance to defeat him in future!! "

Bride who were praying for his victory squeeled in utmost happiness. Her attention got into Krishna's admiring voice, " What more we could expect from someone who defeated Jarasandh single handedly!! "

Yamika asks surprised , " What?? When was that?? Isn't Jarasandh ripped by bhrata bheem??? "

Krishna replied smiling,  " Angaraj spared him!! "