WORDS

The day of Swayamvar rose all brightly and warmth filled everywhere making all souls cheerful....

The city of yadavas were once again decorated more elegantly for the swayamvar that may become a chapter in the pages of history. From common people to Devas gathered at the vast arena where guests could sit and watch the marriage. Citizens were gloomy to bid farewell to their favourite little princess. Yadava kids were unhappy realizing that their friend gonna leave them soon, they were all in a queue infront of the bride's chamber to see her one last time......

Bride were infront of the huge mirror assisted by many dasis and yadava ladies. They were all competing to do the soft curly hair of bride. Some helped her with the heavy attire and jewels.

Yamika whined when Revati took one long heavy chain and about to put it on her, " Bhabhiii....this is enough....I will fall down if you put one more on me!! "

Druapadi announced her presence saying, " Yaamii...if it is not for your marriage then when you gonna wear all these?? "

Yamika turned to see Subhadra and Druapadi standing at the entrance. She were quick on her feats and ran to them squealing happily.

Draupadi caught her in a hug first asking, " Yaamii...why you always in simple attires unlike the princess you are.... "

Subhadra were the one who replied to Draupadi by pointing towards the kids at the entrance waiting to see the bride, " Because then only she can roam around with them and play hide and seek!!"

There started the teasing, Draupadi said, " Oh! What sakha even planning?? Marriage of a kid?? "

Subhadra said in a fake sad tone, " Ah...I don't know Jiji....what will happen to this kid after her marriage?? "

Yamika glared them trying to make a angry face. Revati scolded the duo,  " Stop you both...Leave my Yaami alone....my girl want a simple life like a commoner!! That's why she is far opposite to any other normal princesses!! "

Draupadi and Subhadra shut their mouth at that and all of a sudden Revati decided to  boost them up by teasing the younger,  " But Yaamii....just don't behave like a kid in name of simple life!! Especially when you are about to get married with your lover today!! "

Yamika whined aloud,  " Bhabhiii...you too..."

All laughed at that and ignoring her whining started to get her ready for the big day.

They continued their teasing while the bride as soon as the makeup is done started to panick over her future....well the marriage is so soon and unexpected. Seeing her tensed up the duo were having the time of their life. Subhadra said as if remembering,

" Yaamiii...I found who is that special person of yours..."

Yamika raised her eyebrows at  Draupadi saying, " I knew...you would tell her!! "

Subhadra surprised, " What?? Jiji knew already?? "

But before Draupadi could have a say in the matter Kunti entered to inform, " Putriii... Gandhar Raj is here to meet you!! "