PAIN

She kissed her child with teary eyes....How peacefully is he sleeping.....he is innocent. She placed the baby carefully in a basket that filled with lotus and stared the flowing river infront of her, it's moving and her life deserved to go forward.....
She caressed his golden hair before pushing that basket into the water. The moment the weight of baby left her arms.... something heavy added upto her heart not knowing she gonna carry that weight forever. An young mother is she....... embracing an motherhood is so selfish of her to do to her foster family. Her lips were quivering at the act she just committed and didn't knew when a shriek went out of her mouth as the glimpse of her first born misted by the tides,

"Putraaaaaaa........................"

Pandavamata opened her eyes screaming by reminiscing the long forgotten memories. She took deep breaths trying to calm herself, this is not she.....she is not weak....she is a strong single mother who were calm and brave in all those battles put forth ward by her so called life.

Priyamvadha rushed in warning, " What are you doing..... This is Hastinpur, not Kuntibhoj!! "

Before they could start a serious discussion about the issue on hand an concerned voice of queen interrupted them, " Kuntiii....what happened to you there ??? Are you alright?? "

Kunti visibly paled and were searching for words not giving her gaze to any of them including that three girls accompanied queen to know about her well-being. Priyamavadha were quick to come for her aid, " Maharaani....it's just rush of emotions seeing all sons together after years!! "

Subhadra asked gently, " Is she good now?? "

Kunti replied in a cold voice , " yes putriiii....please don't worry over me!! Am fine!! "

Gaandhari assured ," You are free to stay back and take rest!! Attend the feast only if you can hold yourself well and take care!! "

With that Gandhaari and the three princesses got out from the chamber. As soon as they were out Kunti ushered herself on feets and were about to leave the room, But priyamvadha stopped her at the door asking ," Where are you going??? "

Kunti replied in a matter of fact tone , " To meet my son..... "

Priyamvadha acted oblivious , " They all will be here in no time!! You can rest!! "

Kunti stated dryly, " Oh priyamavadha!! You very well know whom am talking about!! "

Priyamavadha passed one harsh glare making kunti reasons, " Priyamvadha... you saw him.....he is finally here!! No more the baby I left behind ......a warrior!!! My first born!! Look....how much have he came through the way to stand there brave enough to challenge the kurus!! He accomplished a lot and all alone!!!

His glorious face as of Aditya could tame anyone's heart....

And it's devastating how they throw insults and taunts each other!! Before it could intensify and suyodhan get a hold of my son....I must bring him back to where he belongs!! It's good to have him back......my sons should be together!!

No more I will allow that gem to hid by dirt!!! "

Priyamvadha answered in a cold voice ," Sorry to say!! But he is already rescued and got the acceptance he earned back there in the arena by Prince Suyodhan!!