BROTHER

The corridor which led to the chamber of Queen of Anga echoed by the sounds of heavy foot steps. King's steps halted at the entrance with a tensed face knowing finally they are going to meet each other face to face after so many days....

He wouldn't have come only if Anga grazed with guests who demanded Queen's presence, and denying them is like downright insulting them. He won't do that, especially when the guest is none other than his Priya mitr.....that too Suyodhan vising Anga for the first time after their marriage.

Mustering up his usual cold demeanor he entered inside the chamber not before checking his blue attire one last time. The room was empty as the young Queen were inside of that adjoint Pooja hall infront of a black shiny Shivaling in a meditating posture. Her long black curls laid messily on the floor along with that peach colored attire.

He decided to not to disturb and wait for her, but as if sensing his presence she opened her eyes and took a look behind to find out his presence inside the chamber, she immediately got out of the Pooja hall surprised by his sudden visit.

They both stared each other for sometime and he broke the silence saying, " We do have guests.... So don't forget to join us in lunch!! "

She asks excitedly," Guests?? "

He replied, " Yes.... Mitr Duryodhan is here!! "

He frowned seeing the way her face fell hearing his mitr's name. He warned, " Be polite to him..... Don't even think of behaving like your so called cousins and that fire born friend!! "

Though he already know she is not like them, he can't take a risk at the current circumstances and see his wife on the bad side of his mitr. Younger princess winced at the sharpness of those words, sure it hurts her to know that's what he thinks of her even after all these days living under the same roof together. She let her tears fall only after he left the chamber.

************************************

Yamika came alone to the dining hall to meet her guests and saw them already engaged with each other in conversing including Karna, And her presence made them silent.... she calmly approached them and stood beside her husband.

She taken aback a little not expecting  Dushasan too along with them, though felt relieved at their mamasree's absence. She hardly bit back a scowl at the running lusty gaze of Dushasan over her body. Ashwathama tensed beside him noticing his smirk and that wicked smile. He could already guess what's going on in second kaurava prince's mind.

She simply avoided Dushasan greeting the other two, " Pranipat Hastinpur Yuvaraj...... Pranipat Panchalraj!! "

Karna's eyes widened at her formal tone whereas Dushasan literally burned in pure anger and her ignorance just fueled his hatred for her.

Ashwattama greeted back gently, " Pranipat Angarani....", And Duryodhan just mumbled out, " Pranipat Yaamiii......"

Dasis have started to serve them the lunch and Yamika simply stood beside her husband. Well the lunch went in awkward silence cause of her presence, otherwise Karna and Duryodhan would have talk non stop. She shifted in discomfort beside Karna feeling second Kaurava's gaze upon her.