- Time -

Yuki and Tohru, went off to school in a hurry. While Shigure went to the Estate. Meaning it was just you and Kyo.

Kyo walked into the kitchen, as you just finished making tea for yourself. You poured him a glass of milk and handed it to him.

"Yuki and Tohru-chan, went to school. Shigure-san went to the estate. Feel free to have something. There's a supermarket nearby too."

You were going to back to your room, when Kyo grabbed your wrist. You turned to face him, and gave him your undivided attention.

"When Akito called Shisho, telling us a how you ran away. I was really worried you know. You don't just run off and not tell anyone." He offered you a small smile.

"When Akito, 3 months ago told me you ran away, and then a month later, told me, you're training in the mountains. I was worried too, you dork. Dont run away and not tell anyone." You stuck your tongue out.

You and Kyo have been together ever since you were young. The two of you would spend time together at Shisho's place, or parks, whining and complaining about Akito, the curse, parents, being locked away.

There were times when he protected you, and times where you protected him. Out of everyone in the Zodiac. Your bond with Kyo was the strongest.

Kyo opened his arms, like he did when he was younger, asking for a hug. You were the only girl, that would hug him, and he was only comfortable when you hugged him.

"You big Dwarf." You wrapped your arms around his chest, and he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"If someone knew the agressive cat, Kyo, was being a softie and hugging a girl, they'd think you're possesed."

"Shut up, (Name)."

"No."

//

"Tohru-chan! Welcome back!" You offered her a smile, which she gladly returned.

"Im back!"

"Kyo is upstairs fixing our room's roof." She nodded her head and went upstairs.

"Welcome Home, Yuki!" You waved a bit, and smiled which like Tohru, he returned.

"It's nice to see you again (Name)." He patted your hair, and went upstairs.

"Shigure-san! You're back too? Welcome home!" You gave him a bright smile.

"Im back! (Name)! Yuki! Tohru! And the stupid cat from this morning." He chuckled a bit and walked in.

"Do you have to rile him up, Shigure-san?" You followed him into the living room, while Kyo ran downstairs.

"It's all in a days necessities!" Followed by Kyo, both Yuki and Tohru walked down as well.

"Anyway we have good news! Tohru is allowed to stay here, as long as she keeps the transforming a secret."

"Does that mean, I wont get my memories erased?" Shigure nodded and said

"As long as you keep the secret, you wouldn't have done anything wrong."

"Ah that's great! I wont forget you all!"

"And (Name). You're allowed to stay here as long as you visit Akito, once in a while."

You nodded your head yes, in response and he gave you a smile in return.

"I hope you and Akito are not plotting something and mixing Honda-san and maybe even (Name) into it." Yuki glared at Shigure, while he continued smiling.

"Now why would we do that?"

"But, I'm glad I got to meet you!" Tohru bowed showing her appreciation.

You were sitting next to Kyo, away from Yuki and Shigure.

"The feelings are Mutual! Tohru-kun!"

"Me too, as well Honda-san."

She walked over to you and Kyo and once again bowed. She said

"I'm glad I got meet you Kyo-san! Its a pleasure to meet you (Name)-chan!" You smiled at her and said

"Im glad I met you too, Tohru-chan."

"Leave me out of thi-!" And like last time, Yuki had kicked across the garden.

And with that the two of them engaged into another battle. Tohru chuckled already getting used to their antics.

"I guess I'll be staying with the Sohma family now." She assumed nobody heard her, so when you replied to her, she jumped.

"Yup! You'll be in our care!"