- Kagura -

- Knock -

"I'll go get it!" Tohru walked towards the door, and since you had nothing to do, you followed her like a duckling.

"Who is it Tohru-chan?" When you stepped outside you, followed Tohru's line of gaze.

"Can Kyo Sohma be found here?" The person behind the tree moved out a bit, and now it was much easier to see her.

"Eh? Kagura?" The moment Kagura's eyes landed on you, she quickly dashed towards you.

" (Name)!" She walked over quickly, offering you a bright smile. You and Kagura had a love-hate relationship. There were moments she hated you for getting close to Kyo. And moments where she saw you as a sister to play dress up with.

She quickly gave you a hug, and before you know it, she entered the house to find her beloved Kyo. Leaving you and Tohru outside.

"She's so cute!" Tohru watched Kagura run away. And then turned to you.

"Is she a Sohma, (Name)-chan?" You nodded your head, confirming, that she in fact is a Sohma.

"Yep! Thats Kagura Sohma. She has a massive crush on Kyo, and basically everyone knows. She can be friendly at times and then she can have a personality swap, and become aggressive."

"What do you mean by Aggressive?"

"You'll see!"

You and Tohru, walked into the living room, where the 4 Sohma's were.

"K-kyo! You- You left without telling anyone, disappeared from my sight! You!" And just like that, Kyo went flying across the room into the garden.

"K-Kyo-kun!" Tohru was about to run to his side, when Yuki grabbed her wrist.

"Honda-san, I recommend not getting involved. It'll be fine." He offered a smile which seemed to ease her slightly.

"She may not act like it, but she's 2 years older than us." Yuki told her more about Kagura, as you stood next to them.

"Yup. She's also part of the Zodiac!" Shigure finished for Yuki, as you went to get the first aid kit.

//

"Hi! Im Sohma Kagura! Im so sorry for this mess! I just got excited when I saw Kyo." She practically glared daggers into your back as you held an Ice Pack to Kyo's cheek.

"But Kyo! How could you! You should keep your future wife informed about you!" Kagura played around with her ring finger while Kyo nearly jumped out of his skin.

"You see when Kyo was young, told me we would get married one day." And so she told us about that eventful day.

"That's because, you threatened my life with knives!" Kagura's eyes began to water as she started speaking again.

"Your best bet at happiness is marrying a Zodiac Spirit! We could suffer our curses together! And we could hug without transforming!" Kagura explain as she hugged Yuki, who resisted the hug with all his might.

"Well then, I could just marry (Name)." Ending the conversation, he walked out the room.

"Eh?"

"Eh."

"Wha-"

//

Kyo was currently in the shower, Kagura had tried to get in, only to fail. So know you and Kagura were in your room.

"Which color should I do!" She pulled out 3 colors from your nail polish box. You and Kagura were painting each other's nails for fun.

"We should do matching, black!!" You nodded your head eagerly, agreeing with the idea.

"Should I do you first? Or do you wanna do me?" You asked her the question as you pulled out anything else you might need.

"I'll do you first (Name)!" And with that you out your hand on her thigh as she opened the polish.

It was silent for the first few minutes, until she spoke up once again.

"Hey (Name)."

"What's up?"

"I would be happy if Kyo ends up with you than anyone else. I think the two of you would be compatible rather than Kyo and I."

"Yeah." Honestly, you didnt know how to respond, but waited for her to continue.

"Yeah. Kyo works hard, and is honest and easy to get along with. Your really pretty, and kind and you work hard too. If you and Kyo end up together, I would be happy." She made eye contact with you, offering you a smile.

"Thank you, Kagura." You returned her smile.

"But that doesn't mean I'll give up!! I'll work hard too!" She quickly closed the nail polish and slided it over to you.

"Good Luck! Now give me your nails."

"Yes Ma'am!"