Who are you?

----- Jungkook's prov -----

I saw him give that smile and walking away. I didn't know what came over me, maybe it was because I wasn't used to not being fawned over by a guy, or maybe I just wanted to know if his hair color was natural... but it didn't matter, I followed him. Leaving money for my coffee on the table... giving the waiter a huge amount for his tip.

He was fast , I was impressed.

I couldn't find him anywhere. I shook my head and went in different direction. What was wrong with me? Why did I act that way?

I should definitely avoid caffeine from now on......

It was ironic that a man such as himself who didn't believe in love can only think of one word to describe the blue haired beauty's face... "Lovely".

---- Taehyung's prov -----

I was hiding inside an instrument shop, I watched as the raven haired man moved in the opposite direction. I didn't know why I felt a bit disappointed.

"Who was that Taehyung? He was hot..."

I giggled...

"I don't know him Emily, he just followed me....". Emily knew me, actually most of the people of Paris knew me, since I was always the socializing person you can say and also because of my parents.

"Really? Why the hell did you hide!" Emily said.

"I don't know, I guess I wanted to give him a challenge. But as you can see, he gave up easily.."

"Is that disappointment I hear in your voice taehyung...?" she said giving me that teasing look...

"Yeah right, I have to go Emily...I have to be back to Korea as soon as possible. Oh and thanks for hiding me! "

"No problem, though I'm quite sure you are regretting it right now "

"Maybe.. But I have a feeling we'll meet again"

Taehyung winked at Emily, then went on his way...

---- Jimin's prov ------

I was feeling all giddy today as I was scrolling through social media, one hand playing with my now dyed pink hair, thinking about everything that has turned out with Jungkook, when my thoughts were interrupted by the noise of my doorbell.

I assumed it should be Taehyung, after all the time limit he gave to his friend was almost up. I opened my door and was met by bouquet of roses.

"Jungkook!"

"Good morning." He said

I let him in and kissed him on his lips...then went to place the flowers in the vase and turned to look at Jungkook. I noticed the approving gaze he gave me and I felt more confident. I was wearing nothing but a bathrobe. I walked seductively towards him...giving him a tease and sat on his lap encircling my arms around his neck.

But Jungkook remained passive.

I sighed and removed myself from the stotic man. Even if I was disappointed I tried to hide it  on my face and gave him a cheery smile.

"Why are you here Jungkook? Missed me?"

"Hmm"

"Now don't be shy darling, we are going to be married soon.... And speaking of marriage, I have already planned a few things! The flowers of course should be no problem, since Jin hyung owns a flower shop. I have already picked the ring bearer, flower girls, etc.," but of course you can change them if you want. But not the maid of honor! He is the one I was talking about to you earlier the other day, my best friend! , he is coming home today, you will meet him! Oh I am so excited about this-"

--- Jungkook's prov---

I came to visit Jimin and give him roses, though I have no feeling towards him but he is going to be married to him and Jimin deserved this. I noticed he has dyed his ash blond hair to pink.

I was barely listening to him talk about ring bearer... Jimin was always like this when I come over. He talked too much for his liking. I didn't really care about anything right now. My mind was still processing the event that happened two days ago.

His hazel eyes, luscious lips, blue hair, that boxy smile and his delicious body remained in his memory. How could he forget when it was burning his very core. He tried everything to erase him from his mind. He is getting married for heaven's sake !!.

Not that he was a fan of fidelity, but he didn't want to burn in hell either. And with his thinking right now, he was a step away from the furnace. I heard Jimin calling my name that brought me out of my thoughts.

"Jungkook, I know the wedding date is three months from now, but can we make it earlier? I don't want to wait much longer, anyway the preparations are almost done"

"Whatever you feel" I replied.

I wasn't even sure I wanted to get married or not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am more excited then you Jiminaaa to meet your friend and look at Jungkook's reaction.

I always loved Jimin with pink hair he just looks so adorable don't you think?