The Misunderstanding

Present

---Taehyung's Prov ----------------

I was busy scrolling through my phone when I jumped from the bang of door closing shut, I turned my gaze towards my right to see Minjae seated in driver seat inserting the keys to start the car, he looked kind of pissed. I was going to ask him what happened but I kept quite looking at his clenched jaw and his tight grip on steering wheel.

The ride was silent and for most of times I would have loved this peaceful silence but this was far away from peaceful it was uncomfortable, what exactly happened when he went? I was curious to find out but held my mouth shut, finally the other broke the silence after sometime.

"Tae, do you mind me being your fiancé?"

Now that was unexpected question, but I knew what he was referring to.

A few years ago, when I was in Germany having fun in the club, few men tried to force me, that's when Minjae came into picture, he punched them to pulp and saved me. After a few days we met again for a coffee, when he told me he was also traveling to explore the world. We did met a few more time until the time came for me to leave Germany, he asked me if he could join me in my journey.

I politely declined his offer because I had trust issues, but Minjae being stubborn followed me everywhere for a whole month maintaining his distance but enough for me to know he was following me and finally I gave up and made him my companion to my journey.

Minjae is sweet and kind person also very talented Lawyer with business major. He helped me to accomplish my dream to build a Global Fashion brand. We planned and settled in Paris for few years until I was able to expand my business. But I didn't want to reveal to the world who I was, it will only bind me to one place, chain my freedom to roam anywhere without getting noticed by media. So, my brand went under the name V and in years it became the top Global Fashion brand  and along with Minjae I started the company Crystal Inc. Though I am still known as the mysterious Fashion Idol of Crystal Inc by the media and the world. Thanks to Minjae he attends all the meetings and represents as the company face on my behalf while I work within the walls of my office or mostly from home. I mostly avoid burdening Minjae with workload which ends me up staying nights, I only allow Minjae to attend meetings and press conferences. He had his own firm also to handle.

Due to past experiences, Minjae decided to protect me and act as my fiancé to keep unwanted people at bay. I have fear of trusting people and it took Minjae months to gain it, I told him how I am scared to fall in love and let the other have whole control over me, that it will shatter me if they ever left. How because of this fear I never had the confidence to pour out my feelings to Bogum, my first crush.

But why the sudden fiancé question still confused me.

"Why would I mind it Minjae, I am lucky to have a handsome fiancé, care to explain?"

"Nothing Tae, just let me know if you ever want to stop this okay?" He said in serious tone

"Okay" I sighed, enough of this tension. I knew only one thing can get his mood back and so I said what I had to.

"Now tell me, when are you meeting her. It has been days, I know work is important but for God Sake Minjae she is your girlfriend you can't just ignore her."

"What, no I am not ignoring her, I was just busy"

"I had a talk with Eun Tae-hee in morning, she is upset you better do something or I might steal the love of your life" I winked at him with a smirk.

He eye rolled and laughed at my attempt to lighten the mood.

"I was already planning a surprise date for her, geez I regret making you two meet. You both always team up and go against me."

I ruffled his hair and got out from the car and walked towards my apartment building.

---Minjae's Prov ----------------------

I saw him move towards the building entrance. I sighed and placed my head on the steering wheel.

"Should I tell him who I met. I waited for the day Taehyung will tell me about what happened, but it never came, I remember how he cried telling me he wants to get over it, to make it stop. That was my cue to find out about everything. I had kept few men to keep eye on Taehyung just for his safety, but had warned them to not invade Taehyung's privacy and only give me update if it is something critical. When I got the information through my resources about everything that took place, the marriage and about Jeon Jungkook the damage he did to Tae, my blood boiled"

"So, guess not telling Taehyung that Jeon Jungkook is stalking him and following him everywhere, is the valid choice, right?"

"Telling Jeon, I am his fiancé will keep him away from Tae, hope I made a right choice."

What should I do Tae-hee, I don't know anymore.

----Jungkook's Prov -----------------

"Good morning, rise and shine"

I just nodded rubbing my temples, why is he so happy early in the morning. I occupied one of the chairs to have my breakfast, the smell of pancakes made my stomach rumble. Hyung was a great cook and I would skip anything to taste his food. He placed painkillers and glass of water, before handing me pancakes.

"Eat you big bunny"

"Why are we so jolly early in the morning may I know?"

"And if I tell you why, will you tell me what happened last night."

I knew I couldn't avoid Hoseok and his interrogation, why the hell is this person in business field he could be good use to FBI.

"I got caught stalking Taehyung, yesterday night."

"What! It had not been even a day we landed and you got caught? You are becoming rusty kook. So, he knows now?"

"No, the guy who be sticking with Taehyung all time confronted me and guess what hyung I finally got answer to why Taehyung left and never contacted me." I said gritting my teeth.

"And?" Hoseok asked me.

"His name is Minjae and he is Taehyung's fiancé" I spat with disgust tightening the grip on the fork.

 "Taehyung already had someone waiting here. I like a fool fell for his charms. Father was right hyung."

"So, you giving up on him? Where is the player Jeon Jungkook who can steal anyone he sets eye on? For god sake kook you even broke a marriage, threw a passenger out of the plane just to get the seat in the same plane as Taehyung and you giving up because he has a fiancé. If you want him go get him. You better not waste my efforts of bringing you back here."

"Well since you put it like that, Hoseok lets break another bond." I smirked.

"Geez I feel like I am smuggling you all time with different reasons to set you up to meetings so you can run back here. So now get yourself ready tonight to represent Jeon Cop. Your father still have eyes on your activity don't forget."

"One of the days your old man is surely going to murder me kook, you do know right we have only a week left according to your deal. How are you going to convince Taehyung to go back with you in such a short span? What if he really loves his fiancé and rejects to come with you."

I tried to avoid the last words Hoseok said, I didn't want to think about it, I will get him back no matter what.

"I am going to meet Namjoon they might have arrived, stop being so loud in morning." I replied.

"And about rejection Hoseok, we will just drug him, if he denies to come back with me" while a smirk placed on my face as I left the apartment.

I heard Hoseok murmuring "I am surely going to jail this time, kidnapping this is what we are opting now, how did I raise him like that"

Little did they know the further turn of events will just make it either work out or crumble down everything.