The Papers

----Third Person's Prov -----------------

In the midst of chaos Taehyung was frozen when the gun was pointed towards him. The hazel eyes widened and fear was evident in it. Everything happened so slow as he kept staring at the Older Jeon as he pressed his finger on the trigger. Is this the end....

But in few seconds his view was blocked by raven locks.

At the same moment Hoseok removed his gun and pointed it at the side of older Jeon's head. While Yoongi and Namjoon had their guns out in hand as backup.

"Better stop this stupidity Mr. Jeon and put the gun down. You were fine with Jimin as your son's fiancé what is wrong with Taehyung?"

"Mind your business Hoseok. I regret allowing Jungkook to meet you, those friends of yours have spoiled my son, with this love factor."

Jungkook now stood in front of Taehyung with the gun still pointed at him by his father. "Try me, go ahead pull the trigger. Kill the only heir left, I want to see till what length you can go..."

"I warned you... to not cross the limits father and you just did."

"You are just pathetic Jungkook..." The Older Jeon dropped his gun and walked back towards his desk.

"I am going to ask you one last time him or the company"

"Taehyung" without a second thought the answer slipped pass the younger Jeon's lips.

"Mr. Hwang" The older Jeon shouted and soon his secretary came in scared for his life.

"Yes sir?"

"Get me the papers which I told you to keep ready in the morning and hope the press conference is ready."

"Yes sir, I will be right back with papers."

In seconds the door to the office was opened again. The only footsteps sounds could be heard was of Mr. Hwang int he silent room. He came with brown envelope, handing it to Jungkook.

The ravenette looked at Mr. Hwang confused but nevertheless took the envelope.

"Sign those papers since you have chosen him. From today onwards you are no longer CEO of Jeon Cop and all the luxuries, like your apartment, cars and cards are sealed. You bought this upon yourself Jungkook... by following the path of your deceased elder brother."

The ravenette almost growled at his brother's name and removed the papers from the envelope to sign them.

"Hoseok will you take Taehyung out with you and the others too. I will be back in few minutes"

Hoseok gave a nod and gestured Taehyung to follow him. Taehyung was hesitant to leave Jungkook alone but he could see it was not the right time to debate and argue, so he walked along with others.

Once the door was closed, the younger Jeon walked towards the couch and sat down placing the papers on the table ahead.

"Before I sign these, I have a question father or should I call you Mr. Jeon."

The older Jeon didn't respond and continued staring out of the window.

"Tell me one thing you never opposed when it was Jimin but why are you worked up with Taehyung? If it is about Jimin's status and business being useful then you might as well be knowing by now who Taehyung is..."

The older Jeon started to laugh like a maniac at the stupidity of his Son.

"You think if it was all about business and profits you are not wrong son, but let me tell you it is not the sole reason. I can accept your relationship with your lover only if he hands over his company to me."