The Past

A month passed since the incident in Taehyung's apartment occurred. They haven't seen each other after that. Jungkook's mind was full of riddles, he wanted to know what happened to him, why was he feeling so restless.

Jungkook knocked on Hoseok's apartment door. It took several minutes before Hoseok opened the door.

"This better be good Jungkook, or I'm going to kick your ass, for god sake it is 2:00 am"

Jungkook smirked and let himself in.

"Do you have alcohol Hoseok?"

Hoseok stared hard at him, amusement in his eyes. Gesturing Jungkook to his mini bar.

"Let's talk."

Jungkook snorted, he knew he shouldn't have come. Hoseok knew him too well, but he had no where else to go. So, when his hyung told to spill the beans, he told him everything about Taehyung. He resisted the urge to punch his hyung whenever he made fun of him.

"I know him Jungkook, even though he is younger than me, I think is he is quite...whats it the word for it?Ah..HOT."

Jungkook glared at Hoseok radiating a dark aura.

Hoseok raised both his hand surrendering to the raven haired boy.

"I get it, I will back off. But Jungkook, I'm happy for you, you finally found your match."

"What-"

But Hoseok's words finally sunk in. He remained quiet for a while...processing it

He took a sip of his alcohol, "What should I do then Hyung."

Did he just call me hyung, so he is for real serious this time...

"I can't help you there, it has got to be your own choice. You put yourself in this mess, you have to find your own way out."

"Thanks for the help hyung", I eye rolled, saying it sarcastically.

"Jungkook, did you even stopped for once to think that maybe you have fallen in love?"

"That's impossible Hoseok."

Back to Hoseok huh, this boy and his mood swings.

"Jungkook, your actions towards him seemed impossible as well. But you did it anyway."

I wanted to kill myself for allowing things to go this far. Perhaps I should have never allowed myself to be tempted by him, then I might be able to live normally.

Starting tomorrow, I vowed, that I would avoid him, I wouldn't even look at the blue haired beauty. The game they played was far too dangerous, this got to stop before it became too late, before I could hurt someone.

I cursed myself for even caring.

"Hyung I am going to use the guest room." I finished the bottle and went away.

Kids now a days, I hope you find your happiness soon Jungkook you deserve it..

------------------------------------------------------------------

------- Jimin's prov --------------------

I was practicing my dance when Taehyung came in. I immediately knew something was wrong when I saw his face.

Taehyung who always smiled had a frown on his face.... And the hazel eyes he envied so much, were dull and sad.

"What's wrong Tae."

Taehyung looked at me and offered a smile then shook his head. I chose not to pursue things.

----Taehyung's prov ----------------------

I sighed in relief when Jimin didn't questioned further, what was I supposed to say anyway? That Jungkook wanted to call off the wedding because of me?

I knew I had to tell Jimin that Jungkook didn't love him. I must say it so that Jimin won't end up getting hurt. But my own personal feelings kept getting in the way. Besides, I would have to explain how I knew....and that would be a sure way ruining the friendship.

"Jimin, what really happened between you and Yoongi hyung."

I meant to ask this so that I could get my mind off of the things for a while.

I didn't know that I would be pulled in for a long story.

Jimin stopped what he was doing and sat down, he was staring at himself in the mirror, then he began to tell me the reason why they fell apart.

I knew they both had something going on....when I was about to leave but I didn't know I will return to see the mess

Flashback

"Who was she Yoongi?"

"She is my ex-girlfriend"

"So, you are not going to deny that you are cheating on me!"

"I'm not denying because I did no such thing."

"Ha! So, now you are denying because I caught you! How could you Yoongi!"

Tears began to form in Jimin's eyes, he was frustrated

"I'm not cheating on you Jimin! I wouldn't ever do that....it's too troublesome."

Yoongi looked away from his gaze, he was uncomfortable....he knew from the beginning that Jimin was hard to handle, he knew that his life would be in chaos once Jimin entered his life, he knew that he would be bombarded with problems whenever Jimin is around....but he also knew that Jimin made him happy, and that was why he took the risk....

Jimin was fuming with anger, he expected Yoongi to tell him he didn't cheat because he loves him so, the raven haired pale guy had absolutely no romance gene in his body, he wondered what he saw in him....

"Why are you like this Yoongi? Why do you torment me? Others in relationship receive flowers, chocolates, gifts from their lovers! But what do I have?"

"None! You never said how much you love me Yoongi, you don't even show it! I have had enough, I am leaving you."

It was meant to be a test, he wanted Yoongi to follow him, stop him, beg him to go back to him.

But days passed, he never came.

Jimin remembered crying every night after that.

Until eventually, he moved on....

Though the reason why Yoongi never came for him remained unsolved.

He told himself it was because Yoongi didn't really love him. It was easier that way. But somehow, he knew, there was a deeper reason. One he never dared to find out.

End of Flashback

Taehyung now understood the meaning behind Yoongi's words....

"He couldn't be happy with me Taehyung, you know him, he would never be satisfied. I couldn't give him what he wanted."

And it gave Taehyung only more questions, than answers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

** Jiminaa yoongi really loves you, he does right?. So Jungkook is going to forget Taehyung?

Guess we all have to attend a wedding soon.**