The Event

** Giving my readers single update doesn't sound good.....here is another one***

--- Taehyung's Prov ---------------

Everything was set, in few minutes guests will start coming in. I went to check if all models were ready for the ramp or there were any problems with the designs. I hope Jimin likes this collection.

"Taehyung! Glad to see you again."

I turned to face one of my model friend Yunjae.

"Good to see you Yunjae. You looking handsome in this outfit."

"Its designed by you, cannot expect anything less, can we? " We both laughed.

"Tae, finally found you. Hi Yunjae good to see you. If you don't mind can I borrow Taehyung." Minjae said.

"Yes yes, please go ahead Mr. Possesive"

I shake my head for their antics. I see why Minjae was searching me. I saw through doors leading to backstage rooms, that Guest were starting to fill the seats waiting for Models to start walking the ramp. I was searching for certain people through the crowd but couldn't find them.

I looked beside me, finding Minjae wiping his sweaty palms on his pants. He always gets cold feet when facing the crowd and needs someone to push him in front. Funny how he is the face of Crystal Inc, but you can call Minjae bipolar once he starts speaking his confidence level is beyond reach.

"Yaah! Stop wiping those sweaty hands on that suit I had especially designed it for you. Have some manners." I scolded Minjae.

"Shut up! Tae. Why don't you go and host the event then?" He said.

"Please I have my duties here back stage making sure my designs are well handled. You better walk there and start entertaining the guest. Can you not do it for me please Jae" I gave him my puppy eyes.

He rolled his eyes and I pushed him out of the door, he spoke while walking away.

"This is the last time Taehyung, you should take your position back, the company's true owner should be known. It is high time."

"I know, I will reveal myself soon." I turned around to go help others. I wish I could watch my friends but it is okay I will meet them at the after event party.

---Third Person Prov ------------------

Jimin was seated between Yoongi and Jin, Namjoon was seated having Jin on his right while Jungkook at his left followed by Hoseok who was busy flirting with the girl seated beside him. They were late to arrive to the event thanks to Jin and Jimin finding proper outfit.

"Could you both stop squealing, my ear" Yoongi said while massaging his ear. Jimin gave him a death glare and continued to talk with Jin about god knows what.

"Troublesome" Yoongi muttered and gave a look towards the other guys. Namjoon was busy on his phone while Jungkook was drilling holes through his eyes on everyone.

The lights dimmed and the ramp was lit, the chattering stopped and everyone's eyes were set on the ramp. The ramp was set on open terrace garden of a luxurious restaurant.

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Kim Minjae the CEO of Crystal Inc and the host for tonight."

"The collection which will be released today holds a lot of importance for the Designer, the bidding on the designs will start in room 302, you will be guided by our staff if you wish to join, after the collections are displayed on the ramp."

"We thank our business partner Min Cop for the valuable support for this project, don't forget to attend the after event party you won't be disappointed. Let the night began"

While speaking Minjae spotted the raven haired, he didn't want near Taehyung. His hands were itching to remove that smirk placed on the others face when their eyes met. After the speech he went straight towards the right corner entrance which led towards the rooms where models where held and backstage work was taking place. He was searching for the Manager who was responsible for the invites.

"Mrs. Lee" He screamed - calling out. Mrs. Lee came running from one of the Models room all scared of why their Boss was angry.

"Here, Mr. Jae"

"I told you to make sure Jeon Jungkook should not be added to the guest list, then why is he here" he asked holding the bridge of his nose calming his anger, not to further lash on her.

"Yes, I remember, but sir we don't have any Jeon Jungkook on our guest list sir." She checked the list on the tablet she was holding, handing it over to Minjae.

"Then how is he here" I asked myself.

"Sir, we had given rights to Min Cop. also to prepare their guest list"

Minjae was frustrated, but calmed down when he smelled the familiar cologne and the person back hugging him.

"Mrs. Lee I will take over from here, you may go. Thank you for your hard work."

Mrs. Lee bowed and ran away from the duo.

"You scared the poor soul Jae. So, tell me how am I looking tonight." The person turned Minjae so they were now face to face.

"You always look beautiful Tae-hee." He gave her a peck. Eun Tae-hee was a model he came across one of the fashion events and you can say it was love at first sight. They were not official to media but their managers and close people knew about them.

"What triggered you, you don't lash at your employees if it wasn't serious" she asked him.

"Jeon Jungkook is here." He said to which she sighed and looked at him again.

"Jae look Tae will be fine, he has you okay. Now don't stress out. If you sense he is uncomfortable or calls for you then go ahead, I won't stop you, you can play the fiancé card too. But for now, let's see what happens ahead from far. Okay?"

"Okay, just because you said so. I love you so much"

"I love you too my Jae." And they kissed each other savoring each moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**

Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me

If I let go of your hand, you will fly away and break

**