The Love I Lost

--- Jungkook's prov ----------------

...Taehyung was out of his reach.

Yet that didn't stop me from tracing his face through my windshield, I was being extremely stupid, but at that moment, I didn't give a damn. If this was the only way to be close to him, then I didn't mind sitting in the shadows.

I was getting married anyway, and I had a feeling that Taehyung will leave Korea after the wedding...so there was still time, I allowed myself to continue watching him...until he finally went out of my sight.

It was my clue to leave and go home.

I was being unfair, and I knew that.

And I couldn't help but think that life wasn't fair to me as well.

What has happened to my resolve to stay away from him?...I may be able to restrain myself from speaking to him, or going near him when he is present. But for how much longer can I keep this up?

I was beginning to get tired, for once in my life, I felt like giving up.

But tried to be stronger, for myself, for Taehyung, and for those I didn't want to hurt.

There was nothing else left to do. I had to continue what I had started, and just like what Hoseok hyung told me, I had to find my own way out of this mess I created.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----Jimin's Prov-------------

My wedding day was fast approaching, only less than a month away...but there was this nagging feeling that wouldn't let me be, and Jimin can't comprehend what it is.

Everytime I felt it, yet I just shrugged it away...but it kept on coming back, my mind went to Jungkook and I felt myself glowing at mere thought of my fiancé...yet there was something about Jungkook's behavior these past few days that made me somehow uneasy.

Jungkook seemed colder than before, at first I thought it was what some people would call 'pre-wedding jitters'...but it was Jungkook, and he would never feel those things, this marriage was no less then a business deal I knew it.

I remember when Jungkook explained me about his father and his intentions and he didn't want me to get hurt, but I wanted to be with Jungkook and his honesty took my heart, and with time Jungkook did take care of me. I wanted to help him in business with my parents so he can finally be free from his father.

So, what the hell could be the problem?

Once again, I found myself putting the matter aside...

Its nothing to worry about Jimin, Jungkook always has plausible reason for everything he does....

I went to the kitchen and got myself a yogurt,...as I started eating, another man went flying through my thoughts...

...Yoongi...

I recalled how he would often comment on how I eat, he always said that I eat too little and that I am getting too skinny..., I would glare at him and retort that he should be more romantic.

Yoongi would then shut up and the whole issue would be forgotten....for a while.

Yoongi, you were always like that....

I remembered how he kept things to himself, he never told his problems or worries to me....I was always the one sharing my thoughts, or sometimes...whining, and he just listened to me.

When his parents died at young age, and the whole responsibility of Min Cop fell on Yoongi , where his Uncle wanted to remove him saying he is not fit for the job and should enjoy his life as teenager and not in office with paper work. He wanted so badly to take over Min Cop by removing Yoongi from the path.