The Search

** Well I felt like updating another chapter.... since I might not be able to update tomorrow**

Meanwhile at the party...

----Third Person's Prov ----------------------

Minjae was seated with the other males who Taehyung calls them his family. Though he will never voice it out, but they were good people unlike some ravenette male.

Minjae was tapping his foot, while his eyes roamed around people who were practically drunk searching for a certain blue hair male.

"Minjae stop tapping your foot" Tae-hee placed her hand on his thigh.

"Where is he, it's been more than 30 minutes" He looked into the crowd once again to search for Taehyung. With a defeated sigh he stood up from his seated position.

Tae-hee soon stood up worried for Minjae. "You want to go and look for him?" she asked him.

"You know right, problems just try to find him and then I have to save his ass from getting fucked every time. He is not yet back...lets go find him before something happens."

"Let's go, I will come with you." Tae-hee said, even she was now worried for blue haired male.

Minjae and Tae-hee excused themselves from the group and walked towards the restroom area. He went inside the restroom to check, to find it empty.

"He is not here Tae-hee" He came out with a frustrated sigh.

"Calm down Minjae, I will go look towards the right wing, why don't you go check the left wing and balcony area."

Minjae gave her a nod, before running towards left wing, he gave a peck to Tae-hee on lips and told her to be safe.

There was no sign of a single soul in the left wing and so he knew where to go. Minjae started running towards balcony area in hope to find Taehyung.

Meanwhile at the balcony area

----Third Person Prov --------------------

Jungkook was taken offgaurd by the kiss that he loosened his grip now cupping taehyung's cheek deeping the kiss, he closed his eyes slowly. It felt so unreal, the moment he was dreaming and craving for a month was happening. If he was dreaming again then, he don't want to wake up.

Suddenly the warmth on his lips was gone. Jungkook shot his eyes open to see Taehyung stepping aside and running away.

It took him a minute to process what just happened, that Taehyung had just tricked him. He started running behind him. Taehyung was slow comparatively, so he easily caught up to him.

I am sorry Jungkook, I am sorry...were the only words going through Taehyung's mind. Tears were running down making his vision blurry but he tried his best to run away from the only love of his life, his everything.

Suddenly he was pulled back and slammed against the wall, he flinched on the impact, he opened his eyes, to blink a few times to get his clear vision back only to see Jungkook in rage looking back at him.

"Care to explain what is happening Taehyung?" Jungkook said gritting his teeth controlling himself to not lash out at Taehyung.

Taehyung was just crying out, Jungkook softened a bit watching the blue hair male like this , but the anger was back when Taehyung moved his head away not replying.

Jungkook slammed his hand on the wall beside Taehyung's face. "I asked you something Taehyung, what is wrong with you. I thought you had feelings for me"

A whimper escaped Taehyung's lips, how much I want you Jungkook for myself, how much I craved for your touch to be with you, that I could sacrifice anything for you but can I snatch away everything from you ?. His words were stuck in his throat, what should he reply to Jungkook.

Only sound of breathing and the rain hitting the windows along with thundering could be heard. It had started to pour down heavy, but the two males standing in the lobby didn't care.

Silence...

"Is it because they were fake, all those feelings the moments we had were fake? Did I get fooled by your charms. Answer me damn it!" Jungkook was on the verge to lose his control, Taehyung was not answering any of his questions making him believe maybe his father was right, maybe he really got fooled in the name of love. No, no Taehyung please say something I am going insane, Jungkook pleaded in his mind.

"N-no, I di-didn't fool y-you." Taehyung said in between his sobs still avoiding to meet those onyx eyes.

"Then what is it? Did you move on? Do you have someone now?" Jungkook raised his voice again.

"N-no I don't" Taehyung said in between his hiccups.

"STOP LYING!" Jungkook was not thinking straight, a flash of his encounter with Minjae, Minjae saying he is Taehyung's fiance, Taehyung smiling and enjoying his time with Minjae, everything started to flood his mind.

"You are engaged for God Sake Taehyung! You have a fiance. It was so easy for you to move on and you still lying on my face." Jungkook wanted answers, he wanted Taehyung to prove him wrong but he was met with only silence, while Taehyung was still looking down not meeting his gaze.

He grabbed Taehyung's chin a bit harshly, making the other look at him. Damn those eyes...only those eyes can give me answers now.

"I ASKED YOU SOMETHING KIM TAEHYUNG" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist with the other hand tightly, slamming it against the wall.

Taehyung could see the hurt in those onyx eyes, he could feel the pain inflicted by him, he had broken the raventte. It was all because of him, but what Taehyung didn't understand was what Engaged? Fiance? Who?...

His thoughts were interrupted by his wrist slamming against the wall, it was surely going to leave a bruise the blue haired thought and anger piled up because of the false accusation. Was this what Jungkook thought about him, that his love was fake that he fooled him. Taehyung had all these thoughts rushing over, clouding his mind throwing every rational thought out.

"ANSWER ME" Jungkook was in rage mode.

"GOD DAMN I AM NOT ENGAGED" Taehyung screamed since Jungkook was not letting him answer or letting him go.

"BULLSHIT" Jungkook screamed.

"Who the hell is Minjae, isn't he your fiance" Jungkook asked now tired of everything, he felt weak due to all the emotions.

"What, no who said Minjae is my fiance, he is my good friend like Jimini. He al-already ha-have a girl-friend" The sobs were not ready to die yet Taehyung managed to voice out, he didn't want Jungkook to accuse his love.

This is going too far, Taehyung thought he need to leave or he might just confess his feelings to Jungkook. But the ravenette was not ready to let him go.

"WHAT" Jungkook was shocked on what he was hearing. His heart felt relief wash when he realized Taehyung had not moved on, that maybe he waited for him. But he was hurt when he heard the blue haired male protest to let him go.

"Let me g-go Jungkook" Taehyung had calmed a bit from his crying.

"No" Jungkook replied, he was not going to let Taehyung go until the blue haired male does not answer what were those feelings and what are they now.

"I SAID LET ME GO JUNGKOOK" Taehyung shouted in frustration, he never wanted to go this far, this was not how he had planned. He never imagined to cross path with Jungkook here. He was going to be silently in love with the ravenette but fate had other plans.

"HE SAID TO LET HIM GO..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------