Point of Return

**So as I said...I am going to update as many chapters I can in this week....and complete the story...I am planning to write another one...**

----Taehyung's Prov -------------

It had been days since the events that made my life living hell took place. Yet I made no move to get myself out of my bed and the room. My room was messy, and I am sure I looked like crap...and despite the fact that my stomach was constantly complaining, I still couldn't lift a single finger.

I was drained and I was distraught, overwhelmed by a certain raven haired man that I no longer can tell what was right from wrong.

It was a battle I was destined to lose, a place where I wasn't welcome. Days and nights would pass with only one question playing again and again in my head...When will everything end.

I knew Minjae and my parents were calling me from past days, but was not in state to talk...I hope he would manage things in company...

I would fall asleep crying and wake up because of nightmares, this had been my routine recently. I didn't know how broken would I be after what I had done, but my current situation right now certainly wasn't in my mind.

I tried to repent, asked whoever listened to help me with my burden. My heart can only take so much, and I was afraid that it would break with just a touch.

"You look like trash, you smell like one as well."

A voice I knew so well spoke from my bedroom door. I sat up tiredly, expecting hatred towards me or a hard slap. Instead, a smile was given to me, just like that time when he was but a child..and my vision blurred.

And here I thought I was done crying, but it seems that my eyes couldn't easily dry up...give it a few more minutes and I would be crying tears of blood..I thought. My visitor moved from the door and came towards me, hugging and comforting me.

"Not really the reaction I was expecting." The person said.

"I am sorry... I am sorry Jimin."

I burst out crying. Jimin hugged me, tears were now forming in his eyes. Jimin had not prepared to see Taehyung this way, he also knew that he couldn't hate the blue haired and the anger would easily go away. He felt Taehyung's guilt, and it was something that he couldn't bear to see. It was not in his friend's nature to be sad.

"I have already forgiven you, you know me...I couldn't stay angry with you for such a long time anyway."

"So, does that mean I am still your maid of honor? Jiminaa"

"Do I have a choice? It would be troublesome to look for another one...."

We both laughed so hard, my heart felt lighter than before hearing Jimin's laugh...At least that's one problem down.

"You sound like Yoongi hyung."

To this, Jimin's smile disappeared and he shut up. He looked away and stared out of the window, thinking of patterns or shapes in the clouds, trying to forget what happened between him and Yoongi.

"What's wrong Jimin?"

"Nothing, I just..."Jimin sighed before continuing "Taehyung, you had something to do with Jungkook coming back to me, don't you?"

I decided on telling the truth, I was fed up with lies, it would be nice to get things off my chest. I looked straight in Jimin's eyes, I could hear his heart pounding.

"Yes, I told him you love him so much, and he shouldn't just push you away."

I saw something in Jimin's eyes that made me doubt my words.

"You love him, right Jimin? You told me so..."I asked him, and Jimin couldn't help but ask the same question to himself.

"Can I be honest with you...right now, I..I don't know. That day, I went to Yoongi for comfort...then Jungkook came and asked me to go with him, and you know what, I...I wanted Yoongi t..to stop me."

"Do you still love him?"

"I..."Flashback of their moments together washed through Jimin's mind "..still do."

I stared at Jimin, too stunned for words. Have I made another mistake? Was pushing Jungkook towards Jimin a wrong move? I am the cause once again, for my friend's distress? Maybe if I had let things work out for themselves, then I wouldn't be tangled in problems.

"B..but Jungkook?" I asked

"I'm still going to marry him Taehyung, I do l..love him... as well"

I was about to say something, but Jimin cut me off.

"I know Jungkook doesn't love me. But you know what, I can take that. I could live with that...rather than knowing someone loves me as well yet wouldn't fight for me. Yoongi was always like that Taehyung, I...wouldn't be happy if I choose Yoongi, I'm being selfish...but I'm only a human."

I was at loss of words, I wanted to tell Jimin what Yoongi hyung told me that day, but that would be meddling too much, and I had done enough.

I and Jimin are friends again and that's what matters the most.

Thought the ache in my chest grew more and more.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** What a chaos just to get married?... Will Yoongi ever fight?..**