My Letter

-----Taaehyung's Prov ----------------------

I was on face time with Jimin and Jin, who were helping me to select an attire for the press conference. I don't want it to be flashy to gain attention but good enough to represent as CEO.

"Taehyung, stop frowning and just grab the shirt we told you. You are definitely going to be late." Jimin screamed.

"Where is that brat" Jin asked.

"Hyung don't call him that, he is downstairs talking with someone on call."

"How do I look?" I looked at myself in mirror satisfied with the attire.

"You look just fine as always taebear"

"Thanks! hyung. I will keep the call, need to go. See ya!"

"We will be watching you guys" Jimin said before I cut the call.

I walked down to check on the ravenette and a smile graced my lips. Was I not lucky to find such a handsome man for myself.

He was busy on his phone to notice my presence. I walked slowly and back hugged him sniffing my favorite smell in the world now.

"You okay? Kook?"

He turned towards me and felt warm lips on my. "You are beautiful Tae"

I giggled when he nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck. "We will be late Kook"

He muttered some curses under his breath and intertwined our hands together. I got into the passenger seat while Jungkook started the engine. "Guess I have to adjust with my baby's baby today for the ride."

"Come on my car is not that bad. My sweet baby is better than yours, stop being grumpy."

He scoffed and cleared his throat and spoke again...

"I will drop you few blocks away from the venue and Hoseok will pick you up. Your blue hair are going to give away your identity, so hyung will let you inside through back entrance."

"I will meet you directly at the conference, it is okay?"

"Okay. Will you be fine Kookie?"

"Yes. There would stake holders present too, and I am quite interested to find traitors among them."

I gave a nod and looked out through the window through out the drive.

As planned Hoseok was waiting at the corner in an alley few blocks away from the main venue. I walked towards him with a smile.

"I am going to be your escort for some time. Hope you don't mind it is me and not my little brother."

I laughed at his statement and he guided me through the back entrance where media were not present.

----Jungkook's Prov ------------------------

I stepped out of the car dropping keys to the staff waiting. Flashes and questions were bombarded as I climbed the steps towards the entrance.