Just Us

** Serving my dear readers, what they were waiting for... Hope you guys would love it**

---Third Person's Prov --------------------

"Finally, took you so long Tae..."

On, hearing the sound he was dying to hear, Taehyung looked up to find Jungkook leaning on the door frame. With all the energy Taehyung could muster, he stood up and ran towards ravenette now hugging him tightly.

Jungkook chuckled while wrapping his arms around the other. Placing small kisses on Taehyung's hair.

"I thought you left..."

"I was about to, but then I heard someone's screaming confession." Taehyung hit playfully on Jungkook's chest hiding his face in the crook of the ravenette's neck from embarrassment.

"Taehyung can you say it again?"

Taehyung now pulled away from Jungkook now observing raventte's face.

"I love you Jungkook." Taehyung said now cupping Jungkook's face.

Jungkook, would have never left so happy so content...finally he can set lose his emotions and he crashed his lips against Taehyung's.

Jungkook made sure the kiss was filled with every emotion he kept bottled up, his passion rose by each second, his hand trailed behind the other's neck pulling the other deep into the kiss.

The other hand trailed up and down the blue haired male's back, and Taehyung couldn't help but moan in pleasure.

Taehyung responded with same intensity, it had been too long...there was no reason to be afraid of after all...if his life would be filled with Jungkook's kisses and touch, then he would gladly allow himself to fall in love completely...

Jungkook did everything for him...

And Taehyung loves him with all his heart...

They parted when they both needed air, the onyx eyes were twinkling with love and mischief...he kissed the top of Taehyung's nose causing the other to blush harder...

"So, you sure you don't want me to leave?"

Taehyung laughed, a genuine one...and Jungkook smiled back at that, because it was the first time that he had seen the other happy, and he was proud that he was the reason for it.

"Yes, I love you too much to let you go now."

Taehyung tiptoed and gave a peck on the ravenette's lips, placing his hands on the others shoulder.

Jungkook was stunned, to say least, he didn't expect that a simple peck would put a great impact in his heart. He smiled at the other and held his waist.

Indeed...Taehyung was the love of his life.

Jungkook's hand flew once again to Taehyung's nape and pulled him closer for their lips to clash. Taehyung slightly whimpered at the impact and kissed back and in flash his hands were all over Jungkook's torso, making him feel hot within.

Jungkook hooked his fingers under Taehyung's thighs and lifted him up, as a reflex Taehyung wrapped his legs against Jungkook's waist as the ravenette settled between close to Taehyung's throbbing heat.

Taehyung's fingers tugged gently onto the raven locks making Jungkook grunt into his mouth as their tongues clashed and settled deep into each other's.

It was messy, hot, rough and Taehyung loved every bit of it. He bite onto Jungkook's lips, drawing a bit blood. The ravenette's moved his hands down to grip Taehyung's ass and gripped it hard, making Taehyung moan.