Cuddles?

** Do you like bit fluff...is the plot boring you guys? .... Should I kill someone?**

---Jungkook's Prov ----------------

I had never slept so peacefully from years, it felt so right, when the tiny frame of my baby snuggled more into my chest.

I opened my eyes to find hazel eyes looking at me with a warm smile, and as a second nature I pecked his lips.

"Good morning! Tae"

"Morning kookie..." with that said, he slid his hand into my raven locks and pulled me close into a kiss. I kissed him back, moving my hand under his shirt feeling the warmth against my cold hand.

Without breaking the kiss, I hovered over him and slowly started kissing his jaw, sucking the milky soft skin with marks. Only my...you are only my.

Taehyung moaned in pleasure, while his eyes were closed with too much emotions and feels. I backed away a bit to see my artistic work on his pale skin, feeling all proud.

I pecked his lips and smiled back at him rubbing my nose against his.

BANG...

"Jungkook wake up your lazy as-"

My eye twitched at the intruder, I looked at the door to see pink haired male smiling slyly. I gave him a death glare.

"Oh....did I interrupt something?" He walked towards us and pushed me away from Taehyung and cuddled the blue haired male who was all shades of red in bed.

"WHAT THE HELL JIMIN" these people are testing my patience...

"WHAT" equally irritated pink haired male replied back.

I was now standing at the corner of the bed, watching these tiny males cuddled in my bed.

"GET OUT NOW...."

"NO"

"MIN YOONGI...." I shouted

But no one replied and I huffed walking towards Jimin to push him out.

"No..No. Enough of private time we gave you and Tae. If you want him that much just marry him then."

"..." Silence

My hand froze before it could reach to throw Jimin out. My eyes unconsciously landed on Taehyung, who was all embarrassed sliding under the duvet hiding his face. I was speechless, like of course I want to marry him, but Jimin bought it out so suddenly that the only thing I did was to walk out of the room without a word.

---Taehyung's Prov -------------------

When I heard what Jimin said, I just pulled the duvet over my face to hide my embarrassment and shyness. It's not like I don't want to marry Jungkook, I felt like a teenage girl and wanted to squeal over, but then was met with silence and a sound of door getting shut.

I thought Jimin left the room, so I pulled out my face to get a peek to find Jimin beside me and no sign of raventte. I sighed and felt disappointed, I can understand we just expressed how we feel about each other, and marriage would a big step. I at least wish Jungkook would have answered something or at least stayed.

I was brought out of my thought when I found someone snuggled beside me. I looked at my side to find my best friend getting all cozy, almost hugging me like a kola.

"Why are you here Jiminaa?"

"Stop sounding like that brat..."

"You mean your ex fiancé?" I gave a sly smile, loved to tease the pink haired male.

"Shut up!"

"No but really why are you here, I thought you would never let go Yoongi hyung." I laughed lightly on my statement, to earn a pillow smacked on my face.

"Hoseok wanted help with Y/N, he has fallen hard. He dragged my Yoongi with him. I did try to offer my help, but he denied by saying I will just add more trouble." Jimin gave a pout. I cooed at my best friend and hugged him tightly.

I love cuddles and soon we both drifted off to sleep. But before sleep could consume, my eyes wondered towards the bedroom door and I sighed turning back closing my eyes.

---Jungkook's Prov --------------

It has been an hour, I sighed for the nth time waiting for those two males in my bedroom to wake up. I wanted to go and wake them up, but facing Taehyung made me blush all over because of what Jimin had said.

I need my heart to calm itself...I have to act as if I forgot about that scenario, before Taehyung feels uncomfortable. What might he be thinking, we just confessed and I am asking him to marry. Yaah! Jungkook he is all yours don't rush it...what if he runs away again...I scolded myself.

A beep sound of main door getting opened made me look up to see who it was. "Finally!" I raised my hand exaggerating...

"I just want to sleep..." the other person dropped down on the couch beside me.

"No..no ...No sleeping here, wake up" I shook him by his shoulder to stop him from sleeping...

He grumbled some curses before giving me a death glare. "What do you want Jeon"

"Pack your stuff and please take your husband who is sleeping with my baby..." I huffed.

"Don't tell me you are jealous because Jimin is with Tae in your bed" Yoongi replied with a smirk.

"Is that so...why don't you see for yourself the view Min, then tell me if you are not" I smirked proudly. Yes, I was jealous, when I went to my room to check on the two males, the were all over each other cuddled. I want my Tae to only cuddle so closely with me.

I followed Yoongi, who walked towards my room. I held my laugh, I didn't knew the pale male beside me was the one to show an emotion like this ...'Jealousy'

"What happened Min, all good?" I whispered...to get a death glare and some curses.

"I am taking him with me...I feel Taehyung is his husband more than me." I gave him a pat on his shoulder.

"I feel the same Min."

Yoongi lifted Jimin bridal style and walked away. I started to pack my things and Hoseok's things too. We are definitely going to get late, because someone is busy on date with Y/N.

I walked towards Taehyung and pecked his lips. I caressed his cheek with my thumb lightly.

"Tae...Tae wake up baby. We need to pack things."

The blue haired male stirred a bit and opened his eyes with a smile and gave a nod. Taehyung took a cab and left to pack his things at his apartment.

I brought all the bags in the living room to find Hoseok walking in. "Finally, you decide to grace me with your presence"

The other male just eye rolled, "You can just say you missed me baby brother, why be so dramatic."

"Looks like you packed my stuff too. I am proud of you."

I huffed with annoyance and walked back to take shower and get change. "You better get changed Hoseok, I don't want us to be late."

"Yeah...yeah."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------