The Fashion Icon

** Will update one chapter everyday...since I am almost done with the story...And planning to write a new one**

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While at backstage in Stylist room...

-------Third Person's Prov ------------------------

"Stop biting your lip Tae, he will surely like the collection." Yunjae said.

Taehyung was all nervous tapping his feet and biting his lower lip harshly, hope Jimin would like it.

"I have to go now, I am the last after Tae-hee to walk on the ramp. Will you be okay? Should I call for Minjae"

"No, please go ahead I will be here all good." Taehyung replied with a smile.

"Okay"

"Yunjae come on, Tae-hee went ahead" One of the staffs shouted.

---Taehyung's Prov --------------------

"Mr. V will you not go out to thank your guest." Mrs. Lee said.

I completely forgot about it due to nervousness. I quickly wore a mask to cover half of face, sliding fingers through my now silver hair, which will disappear once washed, it was a temporary dye. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. A pair of brown eyes starred back at me, for a moment I thought it was someone else, I forgot I wore lenses. I always changed my hair color while going on the ramp, blue hair makes it quite obvious for anyone to recognize me.

I walked through the door, now reaching the ramp, I saw Yunjae and Tae-hee giving me encouraging smiles. I walked further on the ramp followed by the models. I bowed down as a gesture to thank the guests for their presence. When I looked up, I met those onyx eyes staring back at me through the crowd and the hair on my neck stood up.

"Was I hallucinating again" A bright flash caused me to close my eyes. When I opened them, I had to blink there were so many flashes and photographers taking photos that It was hard to see through it towards the people seated behind. I took a step back; my thoughts were disoriented just by seeing those oynx eyes.

A hand rested on my back..I looked at side to see Minjae looking straight ahead thanking everyone. I again tried to look back towards the audience but got guided back towards the exist by Minjae.

"He cannot be here Tae, you are just dreaming again. We went through the guest list also his name was not there" His inner voice said.

When I entered the backstage, everyone was cheering on the success of the event.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

While at fashion event near the ramp few minutes ago...

---Jungkook's Prov --------------

"Why was I here I asked myself for the nth time...oh yes because of these people forcing me to attend." I glared at Jin and Jimin who were busy watching the models while dragging poor Yoongi and Namjoon in their talks.

I might say that the collection designed were pretty impressive, but I just wanted to be with the blue haired beauty right now. I made my self-busy scrolling through the phone waiting for the night to get over. Few minutes later I heard people whispering...

"Is he the one everyone always talk about"

"How does he look like...I heard very few people have seen his face."

"Some say he looks ugly that's why he hides himself"

"Wasn't his hair black at previous fashion event?"