Crossing The Distance

** Your early update is here.... enjoy... you can post all your possibilities and ideas you think will happen ahead**

3 Months later...

----Third Person's Prov ------------------

The black screen displayed the Current News. The reporters and media were trying to encounter the person walking in black turtleneck with black jeans and black overcoat. He was wearing dark shades and a mask to hide his identity but it looked like the media was able to recognize him.

The security was trying their best to keep the journalists and reporters at bay. You could hear the shutter sound of cameras and see too many flashes while every reporter was trying his best to at least get a word out of the person. The person who looked like the center of the whole chaos had a calm aura as if the streets were empty. He sat in his car which had tinted windows while all the time protected by the security.

The headlines blinked in bold "CEO OF JK ENTERPRISE CAPTURING OVER ANOTHER LUXURY REAL ESTATE AND NAMING IT 'THE EMPIRE' "

"JK ENTERPRISE SEALING DEAL WITH TOP WESTERN BRANDS AND LABELING THEM UNDER HIS BRAND"

"CRYSTAL INC TO HOLD ANOTHER EVENT DISPLAYING JK ENTERPRISE COLLECTION"

The screen turned black as the person switched it off. He removed his coat and brushed his fingers through those raven locks. Soon the sound of the door opening was heard. The thin line over his lips turned into a curve when he heard the intruder speak.

"The Empire? Really ? Why would you give such a cliché name..."

The raven haired male pressed his back on the couch he was seated on, not taking any efforts to tilt his head to face the intruder. He closed his eyes still having that curved line playing on his lips.

Impatient tapping of foot on the flooring was the only thing echoing in the room. The person on the couch sighed and parted his lips to speak.

"Why are you still standing..."

Footsteps echoed once again in the room as if someone was walking and the ravenette seated on the couch felt weight on his lap and pressure of hands on his shoulder...

"And what should I do... if not stand..." The intruder spoke seductively in the other's ear adjusting on the lap.

"Mr. JK?"

----Jungkook's Prov ---------------------

I opened my eyes with a smirk plastered on my face. I knew what the other was trying to do. I grabbed the other's waist and lifted the other lightly, adjusting the person right where I wanted the other to be.

The reaction he received from the other was worth it. Those blue strands looked a bit messy but perfect on that person while his face had turned shades of red. Those hazel looking at me innocently made my thoughts go into the sinful side.

Taehyung was seated facing me on my lap looking ethereal as usual. It's like at that moment the whole universe existed to just make me fall deeper for him...

I was brought out of my trance by a hit on my arm. "You horny idiot". A laugh erupted through my throat and I lifted him again but this time placing him beside me. I stood up. I knew those eyes were watching my every move... but as said two can play this game right?

I started walking towards my office desk...

"WHAT? I won't even get a kiss?"

I tried to ignore the whining coming from the person who meant everything to me. I continued walking ahead.