The Wedding Day

** Finally its time for the awaited wedding....so shall we start....**

---- Third Person Prov --------------------

The sun rose high, there were no clouds on the perfect blue sky, birds were flying around, chirping. People all around were chatting happily, some preparing for the event that would take place later this day. The press and people of Korea were ready to capture every moment of the most awaited event. But for 7 people, this day, was far from perfect, especially the 4.

--- Jimin's Prov -------------

I looked at myself in the full length mirror, I was very proud of my pink locks, but right now...I wanted to shave my head. I was anxious, nervous, and my palms were sweaty. It was my decision to continue with this wedding, but...I was also thinking ways to run away.

What if I leave Korea and never return?

I don't know what to do anymore...

This is your entire fault Min Yoongi....

Yet deep inside, I knew it was my fault as well.

My gaze traveled to the bed, lying there was my wedding suit. I traced the diamonds and white silk material with my fingers, relishing the smooth feeling. It had been my dream to finally wear such a fine piece of clothing and get married. Never did I imagined that looking at my dream would give my heart intense pain. To me frank I was still in doubt, I never shopped for this, but my mother handed me this suit saying it is from someone special. I loved it so much.

"You are still not ready?"

I saw Taehyung looking at me disapprovingly, his hands were crossed over his chest. A gush of guilt added up to what I was already feeling.

Taehyung was always smiling, but I knew him to well for me not to see Taehyung's distant look. I had known Taehyung has feelings for Jungkook, and not just a simple one. But I choose to ignore it.

I smiled bitterly, I had once accused Taehyung for being a lousy friend...not admitting that I was one as well.

"Sorry, there's still a lot of time Tae."

"No there isn't. You have about five hours left and there is so much to do. There is media waiting and guest to be attended and the makeup artist needs to dress you up, your parents are waiting downstairs. Now get ready!"

I laughed at him, my nervousness carefully hidden in my voice. But Taehyung was still able to catch it.

"Fine, fine." I said.

---Taehyung's Prov -------------

I made my way to the bed and sat down. I looked at the suit and did what Jimin did a while ago tracing the suit. The day finally come, the day when I would loose my best friend and the day when I would loose my heart for forever.

I smiled to myself. This suit of Jimin is from the collection I will be launching soon...he has no idea about it..it is a gift from me to Jimin. Not only the suit but the collection itself, I know how much Jimin loves surprises.

 Not only the suit but the collection itself, I know how much Jimin loves surprises