Why are you here?

**Is it confusing about who is talking when in the chapters?...please let me know**

---Taehyung's Prov ---------------------

I wanted to talk to Jin hyung but I heard Minjae calling my name, his voice was bit off tone. I hung up the call and rushed towards the living room to find the source of why Minjae's voice was troubled, then I found an unexpected view.

I stopped in my tracks, what was he doing here...

"Hello Taehyung"

I was bit in shock but never the less I took my seat beside Minjae, not moving my gaze from the person.

"Hello Hyung"

"Well sorry for unexpected visit"

"Is everything okay?" I asked him.

"Yes, yes, why? should I be worried about something?" He raised an eyebrow giving me a playful smirk.

"Huh, no" my cheeks tinted bit red, because I know he was referring to Jungkook.

"My name is Jung Hoseok" Hoseok said looking at Minjae.

"Well I just came to visit you, I know we didn't get to interact much during your stay in Korea." Hoseok turned his gaze back to Taehyung.

"State your purpose Mr. Jung, Taehyung and I have important things to do." Minjae said.

"Minjae, hajima! (Korean word: means 'don't do it')"

"But Tae..."I silenced Minjae by raising my hand.

"Looks like the gentleman here likes to get right to the business." Hoseok said with a stern face.

"Hoseok hyung, I apologize on behalf of him, thank you for visiting me." I gave him a genuine smile, I might not have interacted more with him, but hyung's presence made me feel at ease.

"Ahh Taehyung, please don't apologize. Well may I know who is he?"

"I am his fiancé, since you got the answer Mr. Jung you can take a leave and visit some other time." He didn't like any person related to Jungkook near Taehyung.

"Kim Minjae, enough! can you give me and Hoseok hyung few minutes" I sternly said.

He huffed and walked upstairs towards my room and slammed the door shut with a bang.

I gave a worried glance at the direction Minjae stomped off, I felt guilty to raise my voice over him. I am sorry Minjae.

"Sorry about that hyung"

"So, you are engaged?" Hoseok asked me.

"U-ugh what no, no we are not engaged." This is the second time I might have chocked.

"But he called himself your fiance" I watched Hobi hyung pointing at the direction Minjae left.

"No, he is my good friend hyung, just a bit protective about me so he acts as my fiancé, to keep unwanted people at bay."

I saw Hoseok stern face turning into a wide smile. I got confused like I know hyung has sunshine aura, but few minutes ago he was all serious and how he is smiling. "is he bipolar?"

I shrugged and let it go, but then suddenly I realized if Hoseok hyung is here that means...My heart started racing and my body felt anxious.

That means he might is also be here.

Should I ask hyung or I...Just ask him Taehyung, get it over

"Hyung, i-is he, is he here too?" I looked down at my hands placed on the lap, I was nervous to hear the answer, I bit my lower lip waiting for a reply.

"You mean Jungkook? No, he is not here, if that's what you were asking. I came for some business work thought of checking on you. If you doing good."

I didn't realize I was holding my breath until now. I felt bit upset that Jungkook didn't come or didn't even tried to contact me from past month. I had an event to get through today, I should not be hung over waiting for him. I tried to console myself.

"Thank you hyung, I felt good seeing you after a long time, but how did you get my address" This was one thing bugging me, I never told anyone my address.

"Ah about that I asked Jin, I heard he knows your address since he always sends you Christmas presents."

"Oh yes, right. Will you like to have something to drink hyung?"

"No, thank you Taehyung, I will take my leave. I have some unattended task to complete before I go back."

I walked him till the door and thanked hyung once again to take time out of his busy schedule for me.

Suddenly I remembered, "Oh shit Minjae".

I ran towards my room and opened the door to find him asleep on my bed. "Such a dramatic bunch of friends I got" I smiled and moved towards my closet to change. Time to give visit to the event venue of tonight and set things ready. Even though my heart hurt of thinking about Jungkook, I was excited to meet Jin, Yoongi and Jimin.

---Hoseok's Prov ---------------

I left Taehyung's apartment controlling my laughter, oh how fun it will when Jungkook finds it out, silly baby brother. I am content to find Taehyung still loves Jungkook and had not moved on. The expression gave it all when I told him I came here alone and Jungkook didn't accompany me.

I was walking out of the building, when I saw flash of pink running around the corner to go towards elevator. Pink?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**  >o< **