The Advice

**Is the story interesting?... Please do vote and comment.. It will boost my mostivation to write more. I hope you love this story.... Lets meet NamJin Couple**

---Taehyung's prov -------------

I didn't get a wink of sleep, I was too occupied to even put sleep in my schedule. But I stayed in bed all morning, and when the sun wasn't too hot anymore I decided to visit Jin hyung.

I walked around Seoul, doing some shopping and eating when when I felt hungry. Then I finally went to Jin Hyung's place, or you can say a mansion, what can we expect when he was married to the crown prince.

I missed Jin hyung terribly, aside from Jimin, he was there to help me whenever I had a problem, and he always called me whenever he had chance, just to tell me to take care of myself, that I am his baby bear forever.

I reached the address Jin hyung had given to find myself outside a mansion.The security asked me for the purpose of visit, so I told him I wanted to meet Kim Seokjin. The guard was unsure to send me in, he called someone and then after few moments a butler came into my view, who took my car keys giving it to a guard to park it and took me inside.

It was my first time visiting Jin hyung's home, it was beyond my imagination, the paintings, the walls, overall screamed Royalty. It's not like I have never visited one, but knowing my hyung deserved this made me happy.

"Mr. Kim this way leads to Master and Mr. Seokjin's room, right at the end of the hallway. I would love to escort you till the room but I have an urgent work pending, my apologies Sir"

"Ah..No problem...please carry on."I said.

I was standing behind the huge door, which had wonderful cravings done. I felt bit nervous, I gave a knock to alert my presence, but only silence greeted me. I tried to open the door to find it unlocked, I peeked inside finding no one.

Should I go inside, or go find the butler...But it's my hyung I will wait for him in this room...he would not mind.

The room for like an apartment itself, a seating area, a bar, a kitchen, followed by two rooms. I thought to explore, found one of the room doors open...I peeked through the door to see if hyung is there or not...but

I stopped in tracks at the sight that greeted me.

There sleeping on the bed was Jin hyung on Namjoon hyung's lap, while Namjoon hyung was stroking Jin hyung's face lovingly with his left hand while the right index finger was on his mouth asking to keep quite when he spotted me.

I watched the scene unfold in front of my eyes. I felt happy for them, glad that they are happy with each other's company. I stayed at the door watching them, as Namjoon placed Jin's head on cushion gently as if he is fragile. After placing duvet over Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung got up and motioned for me to go to the living room with him.

"I'm happy to see you both so in love hyung."

I laughed gently when I saw hyung blushing and all red.

"There was a time when I never thought I would be a blushing mess like this. But that was before, now, Jin is more than enough for me. I don't deserve him. But I love him and I don't want him to ever go away."

"Then do everything to make sure Jin hyung stays."

"I know that Tae...So why are you here?"

"Nothing important really, I actually wanted to talk with Jin hyung, but he seems tired, so is it okay if I take your advice for some matter, your highness."

"Taehyung!...what did I tell you to not call me that"

I loved teasing Namjoon hyung, he doesn't like me and Jimin referring him with his status.

Namjoon raised a brow but smiled showing his Dimple.

"By the way, Bogum was here yesterday to talk to Jin, and he told us about what happened at dinner with Jungkook. Even if he is my friend and I care for him, you better be careful Taehyung... I don't want you ending up hurt."

I gave one look at Taehyung and I knew why he came here for. So, I asked him to tell me everything, and Taehyung, finding an opportunity to let it all out, told me about him and Jungkook...but not before telling me to promise not to tell anyone...not even Hoseok.

"Taehyung, you should tell Jimin."

"I know, but I just can't, Jimin loves Jungkook so much. Besides, I feel like I'm doing it for myself if I told Jimin about it."

"You have no choice, better tell him now, he will find it sooner or later. It's better if he finds it out from you Tae, and not anyone else, that would only make things worse."

"Namjoon is right about it Taehyung."

Namjoon hyung and I turned to the source of voice, to find Jin hyung standing at the door way. He was looking at me with a sad expression, I just couldn't take it and ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

He was moving circles on my back calming me down, I cried out, letting all the emotions I had controlled for so long. They both made me seat on the couch. Namjoon hyung got me water and some sweets. We spoke for some time and I love them both, they pampered me like a kid.

After a while I decided to go home.

The drive to my house seemed so long, all the while my mind was thinking of ways to tell Jimin the bad news. I didn't want to see him hurt and betrayal in his eyes. But it was the only way to save Jimin from a loveless marriage, that would only cause Jimin never ending pain.

I finally reached my doorstep, I was about to enter the code, when I saw the door was slightly ajar.

My heart started beating madly...

A burglar?...a killer...rapist?...

I took a wooden stick I saw beside the pots and went in, I knew I should be asking for help first, but my instincts told me to go in...

And what I saw only made me wish it was indeed a burglar, a killer or a rapist.

But it was not...

Jimin was sitting on my couch, with Jungkook's coat in his arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

** Jiminaa finally caught them? Will their friendship stay or break?

Will we attend wedding or not?***