The Gift

** Your next awaited chapter is here....**

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour before, the after event party....

---Taehyung's Prov -------------------

I was going to go change my outfit to attend the after event party, when Minjae stopped me.

"Do you want something Jae?" I asked him.

"Ugh Tae...listen if you ever feel uncomfortable in the party call for me or scream my name. I will be right there okay?" now I was bit worried why is he acting like this since yesterday night.

"Minjae is there something I need to know? I can feel something is troubling you from yesterday" I asked him.

Minjae was in slight panic what should he tell Taehyung, that Jungkook was here and he would try to confront Taehyung. Guess god heard him that Tae-hee came for his rescue.

"Tae, you know how Minjae is, he just want you to enjoy the night and keep those drunk rich brats away from trying to touch you." Tae-hee said while ruffling my hair.

I gave them both my boxy smile, how I was lucky to have them. "Don't worry Jae, if I am in trouble I will call for you. But tonight, be with Eun Tae-hee and have some of your private time or else I might take Tae-hee to be my date for the night"

"Why are you so cute Tae, I would love to be your date, better than this grumpy man here."

"Yaah! I am not grumpy okay. I will go ahead need to start the party. You sure you want me to do that Tae?"

"Yes, I want them to know. Just don't spill my real name."

"Alright" Minjae said leaving Tae-hee and Taehyung.

"Why are you not going with him?" I asked Tae-hee.

"Who will help you get ready?"

"What I don't need help just change of clothes, and I will be ready to leave." I replied

"What no way you coming like this, with that silver hair. Taehyung, you are going to wash your hair, get dressed and be yourself tonight. You want Jin and Jimin to know who you are then be you."

"But there are others also Tae-hee, I cannot take the risk with my blue hair, not yet."

"Taehyung you will be considered as one of the guests. Minjae is not going to spill your name. No one is going to suspect who you are, you might catch their eye but they will think you are one of the models. If you are that worried just say you are Minjae's fiance, I won't mind."

I sighed it was hard to not say no to Tae-hee she was way too stubborn.

"Okay" I said defeated.

She squealed and dragged me towards one of the rooms.

After half an hour I was finally ready back with my blue hair.

"Let's go Tae-hee we are already late." I pulled her with me.

Tae hyung's outfit for the after party event...