Unwanted Existence

**To my reades... it makes me happy reading your comments and thank you for the vote. Always I am grateful fo all the readers who kept asking my well being...

Borahae!! **

—-Taehyung's Prov —---------

The streets had become a blur image as my thoughts revolved around the ravenette. I tried to call him but didn't get any response. I sighed for the nth time, it feels cold without Jungkook.

The car came to a halt as we reached my place. I will wait for Jungkook to come home...

I punched in the code as if my whole energy was drained out, I walked inside not being considerate to switch on the lights too. It was as if my feet knew where it needed to go. Here I stand in our bedroom staring at the bed.

Was the bed this big?... A chuckle escaped my lips as I flipped my phone to check for any notifications from Jungkook. I shrugged off my coat not caring of it lying on the floor.

Cold! is the only thing that crossed my mind as I slipped past through the duvet missing the warmth of ravenette. Should I call Hoseok hyung?

I don't remember how long I stared past the glass door of my balcony waiting to hear the beep sound of my front door. Don't sleep Tae... kook might need to talk to us... but..

but.. My eyes are getting heavy...

Jungkook I miss you...

—-Jungkook's Prov —-------------

Happiness was never meant for me I guess. I was frustrated ... I am angry at myself for treating Taehyung like this.

Gritting my teeth to control my emotions I turned the steering 180 degree entering my company premises. Of all the days this person chose today to let me know about their mere existence. The screeching sound of the wheels echoed through the parking lot while I gripped the steering wheel trying to think if I could kill the person like this.

Why.... why now you had to show up. I walked out of the car taking long strides to reach my office and face the long lost person.

The guards greeted me but they could guess that the situation was bad. I halted in my steps right near the elevator and titled my head slightly so as to let my voice reach till the person I wanted it to reach.

"Be ready to throw a person out in a few minutes" I commanded the guards and walked in the elevator as the doors opened.

I could feel the buzzing of my phone but the only priority on my mind was the person seated in my office. The doors opened to my floor and I walked out taking a bit of aggressive strides. Through the corner of my eyes I could see Hoseok approaching me but I walked past him and slammed open my office door.

I heard Hosoek shouting...

"Don't Jungkook..."

"Stop, don't make rash decisions..."

But all went into thin air... when my eyes laid on the person seated comfortably on the couch.

Anger rose through my every nerve... the audacity of the person to show after everything happened.

"Why are you here"

"Ah Koo-" The lady with hair like silk long enough reaching her waist reflecting the midnight sky just like the fuming ravenette in the office tried to speak.

"I asked why are you here.... "

"Mother"

—--Third Person's Prov —---------------

Hoseok knew the hell was set loose when he saw Jungkook's mother entering the company premises. He had decided to solve the matter by himself and not disturb the couple who was out spending their time.

But guess things don't always go as planned. Looks like the lady had already announced her presence through text to the younger one. He just wanted to go home and get hot shower after the meetings but the whole universe wants me to go through more trouble.

For Jungkook his mother was the most dearest since his father was always busy comparing both the sons. The lady Jeon too would protect and encourage the younger even if his father failed to do so. But Eun-woo will always be the one Jungkook can die for.

The day is still so fresh when Jungkook wouldn't move from the grave of Eun-woo hoping he would get a glance of his mother. Hoping that his mother will at least come to her elder son's grave.

But the night passed by but no one came. I and Namjoon stayed by his side worried he might end his life. That was the day when I saw a different version of Jungkook... the void one. The one we all know from chapter 1.

But after hearing the true nature of his parents through Taehyung's parents, this is not going to end well. I heard the elevator doors open and saw the ravenette with clenched jaw walking aggressively towards his office.

This is bad... shit!

"Don't Jungkook!" I screamed to stop the beast on rampage, at this rate he would end up killing that person.

"Stop, don't make rash decisions..." I ran behind him entering his office.

The ravenette could once forgive what had happened in the past with Taehyung's father or the back stabbing happened but how can he forget Eun-woo. This woman never took courtesy to ask about him nor attend his funeral.

"My kook baby..." Jungkook's mother took slow steps towards her son. Her eyes glistened while holding her arms in the air in the process to cup ravenette's cheeks.

"It's Jungkook for you," the ravenette said, tilting his head to the other side, not wanting to see the person he always looked upon now knowing their true nature.

The lady sighed, dropping her hands down slowly dejected by the treatment received by her younger son. No matter what mistakes she might have made but she loved her both son's to no end. It might be a bit exaggerated. Who doesn't know what love is talking about how much she loves her sons? But she did... and she would always cherish those moments.

She looked at the ravenette intently, taking in how the small child grew up into a handsome man resembling both her and his father in all ways.

Her lips curved upwards into a sad smile. "Jungkook, you grew up so well...I am so proud of you son."

Hoseok had held his breath watching the two... one looking at the other with longing while the other trying to hold himself up.

Jungkook clenched his hand into fists... how much he craved to hear these words... but it was a long time ago... that Jungkook died with his hyung that night. As a habit he poked his inner check to control himself ... his emotions were in turmoil as if he was again being consumed by the darkness.

"Your fiance is beautiful kook."

"Taehyung isn't it?"

CLACK!!! as if everything halted in ravenette's head. His head turned to face the person he once called mother. The hell was set loose...

Hoseok's eyes widened when he heard Jungkook's mother's next statement. No! No! wrong move... even if she wanted to keep the conversation... she shouldn't have mentioned Taehyung.

In a brief second Hoseok was pulling back Jungkook with full force while the ravenette had his grip tightened around his mother's neck.

"How dare you talk about Tae..." the ravenette said through his gritted teeth.

"Jungkook stop, she is having difficulty in breathing ...."

"You would kill her at this rate... Jeon Jungkook"

"Jun–" "kookah- –" she tried to speak through gasp ... her vision was getting blurry as a smile crossed her face. She was finally able to touch her child.

"Mot-her lo- love-s y-ou"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------