The Chase

** Hello everyone hope you all are doing good?... I am so madly in love with taekook nation..I plan to write another story**

---Third Person's Prov -------------------------

"I am his fiancé."

Shock would be an understatement. Jungkook felt betrayed and hurt, yet he cannot let his emotions slip pass and be shown as weak...he was Jeon Jungkook so he kept a I-don't-care attitude towards the other man.

"So, this is the reason you ran away and rejected my feelings? Because you already have someone? " Jungkook thought.

"Well, why don't you ask your Fiancé why I am following him?"

"I don't want to know the reason anymore, you better stay away from Taehyung." Minjae started walking back towards his car.

---Jungkook's Prov -------------

How I wanted to rip his head off but the pain I felt was too much to bear. Gripping the steering wheel numerous thoughts passed by, this is it I need something, I went to a club to drown myself with alcohol and misery.

I don't know for how long I sat there drinking watching people having a make out session in the corner, some drunk teens laying on the floor, some swaying on the dance floor, but pathetic me can't even get complete drunk. Perks of being with Hoseok for years have increased my tolerance with alcohol. I might be tipsy but I was aware of my surroundings.

"Sir we are about to close for the day" I heard the bartender saying.

"Look at me so miserable not even able to forget him through alcohol".

"Guess I deserved this, after all Love is just form of destruction"

With my wobbly legs I finally reached my apartment, only with one focus in mind to just lay down my body was screaming for some rest...

"Well if it isn't my baby brother back home? You reek of alcohol..What ha-"

"Not today Hoseok" I said with some irritation. I was not in mood to deal with anyone.

I slammed  the door shut to my room, indicating to not disturb me not in mood. The white carvings and the soft glow of hidden lights of ceiling had caught my attention, memories about all the events that took place from the wedding started to flow back.

Flashback

After Jimin told me about Taehyung leaving I had rushed towards his house.

I saw him enter his apartment along with Jin and Namjoon. I was just around the corner watching his every move.

I saw him come out with his luggage in tow...I followed him with my heart yearning for him...

I followed his car...but got distracted with continuous buzz of my phone.

The caller ID screamed "Annoying Hyung" Calling. I placed it on speaker while concentrating back on road.

"Where are you?"

"I am busy with something"

"Is it about Taehyung?"

I didn't answer and I knew he knows the answer.

"When are you coming back home?"

"Wh-what? How did you?"

"How did I know doesn't matter, when are you coming back. Your father is angry and upset about today, hope you know that"

"Shit" I tighten the grip on steering wheel, I completely forgot about my father. But I can not turn back now...I just cannot....everyone will have to wait....