Losing Game

** If you are still reading this story, thank you for bring my reader. Hope I wont dissapoint you...stay tunned**

--- Jimin's prov --------------

"I know I was childish back then. He was wrong, but so was I, there is no one to blame. I guess I wanted to crack his shell....well as you can see, I failed. But that doesn't matter now, I moved on and so did he. Besides I am getting married! To the man of my dreams, and I am madly in love with him Taehyung."

----Taehyung's prov ---------------

I winced, how can I ever tell Jimin that his feelings will not be returned. I watched as Jimin started his practice spinning around the room. Jimin took my hand and pulled me up later and he laughed when we both tripped a bit.

"Let's dance Tae!"

Jimin's words rang in my head, suddenly, there was flash of onyx eyes...

"Then dance with me."

I remembered our closed bodies, the hands on my waist, his lips on me....

Then I saw Jimin's happy face...

And my world almost shattered....

There was no way I could tell Jimin, perhaps Jungkook would learn to love Jimin with time. I just had to get out of their way as soon as possible.

Jimin finally stopped, and checked his phone to check the time.

"Hmm...is it already the time? Jungkook should be here soon to pick us up."

"Uh Jimin...us?"

"Yes! I'm not letting you out of my sight."

I sighed, I knew Jimin won't take no for an answer.

"Fine, where are we going anyway?"

"Well, to do shopping! We still need to look for rings, then we have a meeting with my wedding planner!"

"So, why do I need to tag along?"

"Because I want to be with you as well Tae!"

"You are selfish." I told Jimin.

"I know."

We both laughed at our bickering.

Jungkook decided to come in at that moment, he was watching them from afar, and he saw their deep friendship, it was no wonder Jimin talked so highly of Taehyung. It was also the reason why Taehyung refused him. He admired Taehyung for that, and this made his resolve to forget Taehyung become stronger, no matter how opposed he was to the idea at first.

"Jungkook! I was just telling Taehyung our plans for today."

Jungkook barely acknowledged my presence, I felt hurt, but I reasoned out that this was better. At least he was cooperating.

Jimin kissed him, then they moved towards Jungkook's car. I was seated in the passenger seat, focusing how the buildings passed by, lost in my own thoughts, how he had left everything back in Paris for Jimin's wedding. I hope Minjae would manage the things around until I go back. Since, I have no reason to stay here in Seoul.

From corner of my eyes I saw how Jimin's hand moved to grab Jungkook's and Jungkook interwind it without swapping the hand away. It was hurting me, so, I tried to focus on reading news on my phone to check the France market.

Jimin was holding Jungkook's arm giving kiss on his cheek, then pulled Jungkook out of the shops. I reluctantly followed. I was thinking of ways to get out of this mess.

We entered a jewelry shop and Jimin immediately began searching.

"This is so fun!"

"What's so fun looking for rings?" I asked dryly.

Jungkook silently agreed.

"You will know when you are the one who going to be married."

Jungkook's head snapped up, he wasn't sure what he had felt once that happened. An image in his mind, Taehyung was wearing white suit, and he was walking down the aisle, towards him...but before his hand could reach Taehyung's, he cleared his mind.

Such things, were never meant to be, so, let's not think about it.

"Well I will never know."

Jimin looked scandalized on hearing Taehyung's words.

"What do you mean!"

Taehyung just laughed.

"I don't want to be married, at least not yet."

Have you seen Bogum, how he looks at you Tae?... wish you could give him a chance.. he might change your opinion.

Jimin didn't dare to raise his mind's opinion, he had done that once, and ended up making Taehyung angry and more distant. Taehyung had told him that he looks at Bogum not more than friends and don't want to ruin the bond by having feelings, what if Bogum never had for him.

Jungkook hated himself for feeling his hopes rise at Taehyung's answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----Taehyung's prov -------------

It was ironic that I had been travelling alone for years yet I never felt that feeling. But now, I was with my best friend, and still, I felt so alone. I chose to trail them from behind, saying that I didn't want bother them. But in truth, I just don't want to hear what they were talking about.

Jimin pulled Jungkook inside another shop, I chose to stay outside, near the fountain. I watched as the water rise up, and fall back down. A thought popped in my mind, I felt stupid, but I tossed a coin anyway....then made a wish.

----- Jungkook's prov ---------

I watched him from inside the shop, he looked childish when he tossed the coin. I wanted to go to him, but I knew he will just run away. In the days that passed I had come to know that he was like a fleeting butterfly, one moment he is there and in blink he would be gone.

Yet I didn't mind following him.

His wings were beautiful as it can be, and I knew that it was fragile as him, I wanted to do nothing but hold him in my palm, but he was meant to fly, and doing so will only crush the blue haired beauty.

I was captivated and imprisoned, though breaking free was last on my list. I tried not to think of him, but how can I not when Taehyung wouldn't leave me be.

"Jungkook! How do I look."

I was forced to move away from the window when I heard Jimin called.

"Beautiful."

Jimin really did look beautiful, but the words didn't sound real to my ears. I felt guilty whenever I saw Jimin, and I finally accepted that I wanted to back out. Not only because of Taehyung, but also because I sincerely don't want to hurt Jimin and just be with him for business.

But I already gave my words to my father and Jimin, besides, I and Taehyung already had a silent agreement. To stay as far away from each other as possible.

"Really! Oh, I knew it! You really do love me! You are just too shy to say it. I love you too Jungkook!"

Love?....what is it really?...all I know is that it breaks people....

....am I on the verge of breaking?.....

.....or is it other way around?.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------

**Jungkookshii, please decied what exactly you want...**

***As an author I don't know what to do about the characters....*