Bubble Gum

** Your update is here...though taekook moment will soon come...thank you my readers**

---Jimin's Prov --------------------

Finally, after pestering Namjoon I got Taehyung's apartment address. Just you can say a bit of threat to not leave their apartment until I get the address. I knew he wanted to have alone time with Jin.

So, I was pushed out by a frustrated Namjoon after giving me the address. Since I am in Paris why not help my best friend. I just wanted to tell Taehyung about Jungkook and help them to get back together, and not with his fiancé.

I was still bit mad, why Tae never told me about he being engaged. Also confused, then what were the feelings towards Jungkook. So many questions.

The ding sound of elevator door opening made me come out of my thoughts. I was about to enter, when suddenly I got pulled back, I stumbled a bit and turned behind to look at the invader with a pissed expression.

"Where are you trying to go bubble gum?"

"Yaah! Stop calling me that, what are you doing here Hoseok." I pulled myself out of his grip and adjusted my coat.

"Taehyung" I heard him reply straight on point.

"And why so?" I asked him curious to what was Hoseok doing here.

"I guess I asked you something first? State your purpose why are you here?" He asked me.

"To talk to my best friend..." I huffed crossing my arms over chest.

"You are not going to meet him, let's go home. I am sure Yoongi has no idea where his husband is roaming right?"

"But I want to talk to Tae, why you pulling me."

"Get in the car Jimin" I was pushed in the passenger seat while I watch Hoseok walk towards the driver seat getting inside.

The ride was silent until Hoseok spoke.

"Look meet him later okay Jimin, I know after hearing he has fiance this morning you want to get your curiosity solved, but it is not the right time."

"Taehyung, is not engaged, the guy Minjae is just a friend and acted as his fake fiance. If this is what you were planning to ask him. And regarding your scheming mind don't do anything further, you heard me. Your and Jin's schemes always make situation worse. Minjae is the one hosting the event tonight and so Taehyung will be surely present trust me. So, leave the things on fate okay."

"Who am I to argue further, if Tae is not engaged means he is still waiting for Jungkook. If there is possibility of them meeting tonight according to Hoseok, guess I have to just wait." I looked out of the window watching the colorful streets passing by.

We reached our apartment building now waiting for the elevator. The doors opened I watched Hoseok press only my floor button. I gave him a questioning look.

"What?"

"Why didn't you press your floor button also?"

"I have some business with Yoongi"

I eye rolled, I am still bit upset that this ball of sunshine didn't allow me to meet my taetae.

----- Hoseok's Prov ---------------------

Why am I dealing with everyone's lovers today I had no idea?

We reached Jimin's and Yoongi's apartment door. I walked in and took place on the couch when a grumpy Yoongi came downstairs followed by Jimin.

"State your business fast Hoseok, you have disturbed my sleep." Yoongi said while yawning.

I rolled my eyes, I have to deal with so many impatient people around me.

"I want to clear something, but before that Taehyung is not engaged and that fiance is fake."

"I knew it, Taehyung has commitment issues...It was impossible after having feelings for Jungkook that he will move on so fast" Yoongi said sleeply while leaning his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"And how do you know the fiance is fake?" Yoongi questioned me.

"I just went and confronted him few hours ago...and guess what your husband was also going to do the same, if I had not caught this mini scheming machine."

Now full awake, Yoongi gave Jimin a glare.

"I thought you were sleeping beside me? When did you leave?...no wait who the hell was I hugging while sleeping"

Jimin gave sheepish smile..."Actually when you fell in deep sleep I arranged the pillows under the duvet creating a human body and prayed my cologne to make it smell like me, so that you will not suspect."

"See told you he is a walking scheming machine" I smirked pointing at now proud Jimin, that he could fool Yoongi so easily.

I cleared my throat a bit and with seriousness I asked Yoongi.

"You are business partners with Crystal Inc . Didn't you know Minjae is the CEO of that Company, Yoongi?"

Yoongi sighed, "Honestly when I made the deal, the person who visited me told me that their CEO couldn't make it to Korea so on behalf she was send. And the deal was pretty good so I just signed and got over with the it."

"You never did research on it further?" I gave him surprised look.

"What? Don't stare at me like that, I just was not in mind it was the phase where Jimin had left me. Most of the international business related work I had handed to Mr. Han the Vise President of Min Cop."

I scoffed but I let it go, what love can make people do.

"You think Minjae will let Jungkook go near Taehyung" Jimin voiced his worry.

"As I said before, let's just stay as backup for them, let them solve this matter tonight in their own way." I told Jimin.

"He is right Jimin..." Yoongi murmured

"See you later guys" I said moving out of their apartment.

----Jungkook's Prov ------------------

I was trying to learn as much as I can about Minjae from news but the mystery Fashion Icon had caught my attention. I don't know why I felt something in my heart, that was weird. I searched a lot but all I could find are unclear pixelated pictures of him.

I was so immersed in my work that I didn't notice Hoseok entered the apartment until he spoke.

"What are you working on?" he asked.

"Oh, you are back? Where did you go?" I kept my laptop aside.

"Just to get some coffee, I will get some sleep before we leave. I am expecting you have plan for tonight?"

I just gave him my famous smirk. "I don't need a plan Hoseok when my presence itself can make him weak"

"Fiancé or not...you are just my Tae."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------