The Warmth

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside Taehyung's Apartment

---Thirs Person's Prov -----------------------

"Are you sure Hobi, this is the apartment..." Jin asked for nth time.

"Ofcourse this is the one, ask this bubble gum...he too can confirm" Hoseok said while pointing at Jimin.

"Yaahh! I told you not to call me that..."Jimin said while crossing his arms.

"Why is he not opening the door?" Namjoon asked casually leaning against the wall, while Yoongi sat half asleep on the floor leaning opposite to Namjoon.

"Don't know, might be sleeping?" Hoseok said while trying to place his ears against the door to listen to any noise...

"What are you-"Jin was cut short by Hoseok who had raised his hand. Jin too leaned against the door to hear anything.

"Did you hear that?" Hoseok looked at Jin with a bit horrified expression.

"You mean someone screaming and moaning?" both Hoseok and Jin looked down at Jimin who was smiling back them innocently while he also had his ear pressed against the door.

"Great, they are fucking now. Seems all is good, can we leave, I miss my bed." Yoongi got up with a yawn.

"NO WAY" Hoseok, Jin and Jimin shouted back.

"Geez my ear..."Yoongi said while massaging his ear and walking towards the lift.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked.

"To get some coffee, those two are going to take time fucking each other and I have no intention of sleeping here on this floor."

"Well we are coming with you then...I saw a café nearby while driving" Namjoon said while the other three trailing behind with a defeated sigh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After their eventful morning *wink*

---Third Person's Prov ------------------------------

The raventte was snuggled, hiding his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck, while the blue haired beauty sliding his finger through his raven locks as if it is his second nature.

"Jungkook."

The ravenette just hmmed back...

"What have you decided to do, how are we going to maintain our relationship and save your position." Taehyung asked.

"Tae...I am going to give up my position." Jungkook said as if it was the least important thing for him in the world.

Shocked after hearing what the other had said, Taehyung scoots a bit far now completely turning to face Jungkook. "What are you saying, you worked so hard for it. Why?"

"Tae, when I realized my feelings for you, I had made a vow to myself to be with you and protect you even it costs me everything..." the ravenette raised his hand brushing the tear that rolled down on blue haired male's cheek.

"Don't do it, Jungkook this is what I was scared of. Look you are giving up everything because of me."

"Hey, that's not true I finally found the longing I was searching for, and my old man needs to know my worth when I am gone."

"I will start my own company, I have contacts Tae...please know my value. Let's build everything from scratch. I want to be with you forever."

Taehyung was overwhelming with emotions, he hugged Jungkook tightly sobbing hard. He was so lucky to have Jungkook in his life...So this is how being in love feels...I am ready to take any risks to be with Jungkook...

"About your parents, I will ask Namjoon to find some solution, since I will be strip of from CEO position I will be powerless to save them."

"No, don't involve Namjoon hyung, it will cause chaos as to why is Crown Prince trying to save a hospital, it will become scandalous. You already know some of the family members of Namjoon are waiting to pin it all on Jin hyung so that they can break their marriage."

"You right... I cannot drag Namjoon then. If he was not my father I would have killed him" The ravenette started to think and calculate ways to get out of this mess.

"Jungkook, I can save my parents, I think" Taehyung said with a sparkle in his eyes, as if he found a solution.

"We need someone with power to overcome your father's attack, right? I am taking back my position as CEO of Crystal Inc."

The raventte was shocked, his brain had stopped working, trying to process the words, but nothing.

"Oops, sorry gguk. I forgot to introduce myself to you." the said male giggled.

"I am the Mystery Fashion Icon and CEO of Crystal Inc. The event you attended yesterday was held by my company" Taehyung laughed at Jungkook's expression and pulled the raventte's cheek cooing.

"Nice to meet you CEO of Jeon Cop, CEO of Crystal Inc at your service". Taehyung gave a wink.

"I am speechless" that's all the raventte could say.

This time I will protect you Jungkook...Taehyung made a promise to himself.

They both laughed together, enjoying each other's presence, when they suddenly heard beep sound and door to Taehyung's apartment open, following with loud noises.

"They really are eager to know, don't they" frustrated Jungkook said while getting up to dress.

Taehyung just had to laugh at his lover's childish behavior, "You know I won't be able to walk properly, you are my servant for today or maybe lifetime."

---------------------------------------------------------------

** Kawaii... thats all I can think currently....Love can change everything or break everything **