The Cafe

---Taehyung's Prov ----------------

For a while I thought that he was in front of me, but I only mistook the man for someone else. I let out a frustrated sigh...it had been like this since I left korea, he seemed to be everywhere to me...

Was this my punishment? For leaving so abruptly and not even bothering to stay a while and hear what Jungkook has to say?.

Jungkook that name brings back so many emotions...my heart seems to not get over him.

I was brought back from my trance by the steaming cup of coffee in front of me. My eyes followed the hand to the arms to meet the persons eyes.

I met with a pair of onyx eyes starring in worry...

"Yet these eyes were not the same which haunted me from long time."

"Babe? Are you okay? You are spacing out again..."

I gave him a smile, "Minjae, I am okay...just a bit tired from the schedule"

"You should go home and sleep, you haven't slept from past two days, the collection is ready to launch tomorrow preparations are made and invites are also sent. You should go home, you need sleep."

"How can I sleep when memories with him haunt me...how much I miss him...wish I could overcome the fear to trust and fall in love...."

"Okay" I said, didn't want Minjae to worry much.

"Let me drop you home."

He took my hand and we went out of the café...

This café brings a lot of memories, it is the only place where it started...where I met him...I come here hoping maybe one day we might cross paths....Minjae mostly accompanies me but sometimes I come here alone....

Flashback

I remember when I arrived at my apartment with my luggage and red puffy eyes. Minjae was in panic when he opened the door and saw me in wrecked state...he tried asking me what happened...but I told him I was just emotional since Jimin got married.

He stayed the night, taking care of me, thankfully he didn't pester much into the topic. I had locked myself for two days in my apartment. I felt empty, hunger was long gone, I was just lying on bed, until the second day, I tired walking towards kitchen to drink water, when I felt my vision blur, I heard someone banging the door loudly, screaming my name and in a moment, everything turned black and I collapsed hitting on the kitchen floor.

Bright is all I could register when I opened my eyes, I tried to close my eyes shielding them from the brightness.

"Babe, you awake. Sorry Let me pull the curtains..."

I heard the voice, I knew who it was...finally I felt coolness and opened my eyes. I realized I was in my room, saw Minjae walking towards me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You got me worried Babe, Please tell me what is hurting you..."He pleaded while holding my hands and tracing his thumb on the back my hand creating circles.

"What should I tell him...that I finally found the person who swayed my heart...that I left him and ran back here? That I was a coward towards my feelings...that I was scared how he became my weakness?"

"Jeon Jungkook indeed became my everything"

"Minjae, I will tell you someday...I just can't now, not at this moment." Tear slipped from my eyes and soon I was engulfed in warm hug...I cried harder....

"Please make me forget it...Minjae...I can't do this anymore..."

"What should I make you forget tae?...tell me I would do anything...Please stop hurting yourself"

"I c-cant.."

"Shhhh...it's okay...I am here...we will be fine.."

After few moments later, Minjae was talking about the time I was away what happened at the company how he once embarrassed himself in front of his favorite Idol when he met him...and cracking jokes. I liked how he tried to make comfortable.

I felt better after talking with him...this man was always there with him through his phases of life...I smiled watching him prepare dinner for us...

We went for a walk outside, he suggested I need to get some fresh air...

The walk was silent, the cold breeze swaying through my hair, the night was indeed beautiful...I looked at Minjae he had headphones plugged in and was lost in his owns thoughts staring at the moon...

One of the traits of Minjae I loved that..he knows when I need some alone time but he cannot let me be alone....so he tried to give me my own space....

I felt shiver run down my spine...something in my gut flipped...I felt like someone was watching...and I turned around to watch and there across the lane... he stood perfectly watching me...

My, breathe hitched, my body felt numb.

"No this is not real right" I closed my eyes shaking my head and opened again to see, to find nothing...I am sure I saw him.

"Tae?Taehyung!" I turned towards Minjae...he was few feet ahead calling my name...I looked back again to where I had seen him to find nothing again...

"Maybe I am hallucinating guess..."I ran towards Minjae..

I got back to work...the new collection which I was going to dedicate to Jimin was almost ready and in few weeks the fashion event will be held.

Minjae was keeping a close eye on me after my fainting at home...he was worried.

End of flashback

I sat in passenger seat, when Minjae said he will be right back...he has an urgent call...

I nodded and saw him walk back towards the café...I tried to scroll through my phone till he comes back.

---- Third Person's Prov ---------------

"Why are you following him?"

"I am talking to you Mr. Jeon, answer me"

The said man turned around to find the person he always saw around Taehyung. A smirk formed on his face.

"And who am I following according to you?"

"Why are you following Taehyung, the man with blue hair. And please don't make any excuses. I have seen you many times following him. You should find yourself lucky Mr. Jeon that I didn't drag this matter legally to put restrain orders. I don't know what you have in your mind, better stay away from him."

"So, he does know me and my stalking activities...interesting...yet he doesn't know why I am following Taehyung?"

I wanted to know who this man is to Taehyung, I couldn't see him with this man all time. It made my blood boil, how Taehyung smiles and laugh with him and I needed answers today.

"And who are you to tell me what to do Mr whoever?"

"It's Kim Minaje..."

"Oh, so Minjae tell me who are you to tell me what to do?"

And the next thing I heard, made my heart stop beating and my blood turn cold...

"I am his fiancé."