After Storm

** tell me frankly how many of you thought I ended the story...How can I end it like this..no fun**

---Taehyung's Prov------------------

It was early morning when I felt warm and cozy, making me snuggle more and squeeze myself in my pillow, to only touch something hard. I shot my eyes open to come across the most beautiful site. I moved a bit away to have full view of the ravenette still deep in sleep, his cheeks where now squeezed on the pillow with those silky smooth black strands spread in all direction.

My hands moved slowly towards Jungkook, sliding my fingers through his hair, for which I was rewarded with a sigh and a cute smile by the raventte.

Taehyung whispered something, as if he spoke any louder the ravenette will vanish. Soon the blue haired beauty closed his eyes feeling safe, entering the dreamland once again.

---Jungkook's Prov-----------------

I felt someone caressing their fingers through my hair, it made me remember when Eun woo hyung used to do this when I was kid, to make me sleep better. I was bit awake when Taehyung spoke...

"I hope this is not a dream...It would hurt me if I wake up to not find you by my side....I am sorry for being selfish this time"

I waited for the other to drift off to sleep, once I heard soft snores ...I opened my eyes watching the love of my life.

"I am not going to go anywhere love" I said while caressing his cheek. I slowly moved out of bed, to not disturb the sleeping male.

---Third Person's Prov ------------------

The blue haired male groaned scrunching his nose, due to sun rays hitting right on his face. He slowly moved his hand to other side of his bed, to find it empty. He sighed slowly opening his eyes, Was it a dream? Was Jungkook not here? But the pain in his lower back said otherwise causing him to blush as flashes of last night events passed through his mind. He squealed burying his face in the pillow.

Taehyung heard the bedroom door open, he lifted his gaze from his pillow to find the ravenette struggling to keep the door open and get inside safely with tray filled with food and juice.

"Good morning Tae..."Jungkook gave a smile while placing the tray on the night stand.

"Good Morning Gguk" I smiled at the view in front of me.

"Sorry to leave you alone on bed, but I wanted to prepare breakfast for us and enjoy it in bed." The raventte placed kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

---Taehyung's Prov ------------------------

I felt giddy, the butterflies in my heart were not ready to calm down. I was having breakfast in bed with Jungkook, looked so unreal for a moment.

It was the best feeling. We silently enjoyed our breakfast, me wearing Jungkook's shirt and boxers, while the ravenette was just in his pants that was discarded during the night events.

I was having a debate internally, should I tell Jungkook about the threat his father had given, eventually we have now confessed to each other, it is impossible Jungkook will understand if I tell him that we can no longer be together. I sighed, Jungkook needs to know, I decided.

I placed the spoon down, we were done with our breakfast. Jungkook placed the tray back on the nightstand and got under the duvet. His head resting against the headboard of the bed and pulled me in between his legs. I relaxed and adjusted a bit leaning my head against the ravenette's chest and now playing with his fingers which were rested on my thighs.

"What are you thinking about Tae?" He asked placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Jungkook..I want to tell you something."

"Hmmm, go on."

"Yesterday I got call from your father-" before I could say anything further, I was lifted up and turned around. I was now seated on his lap face mere inch away from raventte. Anger was displayed in those onyx eyes as Jungkook tighten his grip on my waist.

"What did he say Tae? Did he hurt you? Just tell me and I will personally see what to do about my old man." I placed my finger on his lips and slipped my fingers through those raven locks massaging a bit, to calm Jungkook.

He place his forehead against me and sighed. "Tae..."

"Jungkook...listen to me first okay? And they we will decide what we can do about it." Jungkook didn't respond and I took it as a cue to talk further.

"He threaten me saying if I stay with you he will take away the CEO position from you and not only that but also bring down the hospital owned by my parents. I was scared Jungkook, scared to see you and my parents lose everything they have worked hard till now. That was the reason I was trying to run away from you. I am sorry....because of me you will lose everything" tears had gathered at the corner of my eyes, ready to flow.

He cupped my face and gave me a kiss, "Hey, hey it's okay. It is just you should tell me about my father calling you, we will find a solution to it, okay?"

"But why did you still run after me yesterday when I rejected you" I gave him a confused look, he just chuckled and pinched my cheeks. What's so funny about it ? I thought.

"Tae, your eyes betray you. You told me you don't love me, but these eyes which I am in love with spoke something else." I blushed at the way he complimented my eyes.

I rested my head in the crook of his neck, feeling the warmth from the ravenette's upper exposed body. Suddenly I felt sparks jolt down my spine when Jungkook's cold hands traveled under the shirt sliding over my warmth skin.

"Ju-Jungkook..."My breath hitched. He still didn't stop his hand roaming over my body underneath the shirt.

"Jungkook, I am still sore..."I slapped at his arms.

Suddenly I was flipped on my back, landing on the soft surface of the bed while Jungkook laid on my side.

I gave him a disappointed questionable look.

"What?" He asked.

"What are you doing?"

"Giving you cuddles...Why disappointed?" The ravenette smirked, he knew Taehyung was trying to tease him, well two can play this game.

"So, cuddles huh...I thought you wanted more than this" I said, trying to stretch my hand, making my shirt pull up displaying my skin.

And in minutes Jungkook was hovering me holding my wrists. Guess my plan worked? I thought watching the way ravenette was watching me.

"Trying to tease me baby...the outcome will be bad for this." Jungkook smirked, sliding his tongue across the blue hair beauty's neck.

---Third Person's Prov ---------------

The ravenette slid his hands under Taehyung's shirt, gripping his hips and pulling him down so that friction will be created with their crotch.

"Ahh..Jun..Jungkook ahh..." Taehyung was drowned once again in pleasure with feeling of Jungkook's member rubbing against him.

"I am going to punish you Tae...for the tease." The ravenette attacked the blue haired males lips devouring it as if it was the only thing that kept his sanity.

Soon the clothes were nowhere to be found on either of the male's body.

"mmm...gguk"

"Yes?"

"Fill me up...gguk" Taehyung said in between his moans. There moment was halted when they heard the doorbell go.

The ravenette muttered some curses, "Cock-blockers, good thing I had locked the door." He went back concentrating on Taehyung.

"Jungkook, someone is at the door..."Taehyung tried to voice out in between his pleasure...

"It's just them...trying to know what happened between us...they can wait." And started to thrust the blue haired male increasing his pace...

"Jun...Jungkook aaa faster...faster...more"

And so on they forgot the world devouring each other...passionately...

---------------------------------------------------------------------