Hate & Guilt

---Taehyung's Prov----------------------

"Tae baby why didn't you tell me you were a CEO. It took me in surprise."

I giggled at my mom's dramatic expression. I looked at Dad to see him eating the dinner. Why is Appa not surprised?

"Don't stare at your Appa Taehyung. I am sure he probably knew it years before... just never informed me. You think he would never keep tab on his precious son." She rolled her eyes nudging Mr. Kim.

I laughed at her attempts to try piss father. "How Dad?"

"You did great job son. I came across Minjae through one of my sources and from that day onwards I have updates on you and also your certain run away plans due to certain someone."

I chocked on air while Jungkook started to pat my back. "Well Mr. Kim I don't know why you seem hostile towards me. But currently I am your son's happiness."

My eyes widened and I quickly turned to look at the ravenette. Oh GOD! Why did you say it Jungkook... this will turn out bad...

I saw my father smirking and looking at Jungkook. "For starters you are a Jeon and secondly I am accepting your presence only because you are the one my son loves."

"Appa!"

----Third Person's Prov -------------

Mrs. Kim nudged her husband and whispered "Behave... at least for our son".

Mr. Kim sighed and gave a warm smile to his precious son... then looked back at his fiancé but this time his expression was soft.

"Son Congratulations you found someone. And Jungkook keeping apart from the fact that you are a Jeon and a former playboy, your business skills are of no match. Let me know if you need my help since you are going against your father if I am not wrong"

"Yes Mr. Kim"

-----Taehyung's Prov -----------------------

The dinner went smoothly with less tense environment. My lips curved upwards into a smile when I saw my parents and Jungkook conversing on the couch. I cleaned the dinner table and walked towards my family. My eyebrows furrowed when I saw a slight frown on Jungkook's face while my father was having no expressions. What are they talking about... that even mom had a frown on her face?

As soon as I walked closer towards them. They stopped talking and turned their heads towards me. I tried to force a smile still thinking of what could they be talking that they stopped as soon as I came. My mom held my hand and made me sit beside her on the couch. She gave me a warm smile, but my eyes were fixed on Jungkook who didn't meet my gaze while father had his eyes closed and hands crossed over chest.

Okay, definitely something had happened here...And I need to know it. I thought my parents liked Jungkook the way everything went by the night. I decided to directly confront all of them.

"Appa, what were you talking about?"

He opened his eyes and his features softened staring at me, "Nothing Son, just some business matters."

I scoffed, did he want me to buy that lie seriously?

"What business matter? Let me in on it too. I am a CEO too."

"Will tell you some other day son, me and your mom will take our leave now."

I averted my gaze towards Jungkook who was staring at nothing. I saw my father adjusting his blazer and mom gave me a hug. I stood at my position watching my parents walk towards the door. I turned around to my fiancé, "What did my Appa say Gguk?"