Should I Stay?

** Dum dum dum....your climax is here....lets cut the chase and read ahead ***

---Taehyung's Prov----------------------------------

"What are you doing here?" I asked

I showed him anger, it was the only defense I could build around myself. I couldn't show him how weak I was, how he could easily melt me with those onyx eyes...or how elated I was now that he was standing just in front of me again...

Be angry Taehyung, don't let your true feelings show...

I kept on chanting inside my head, but I was slowly losing my concentration.

"I followed you" Jungkook replied.

I was taken aback, I didn't expect a direct answer from him...I even thought he would come up with some excuse...

I turned and entered by apartment leaving the door unlocked.

---Jungkook's Prov--------------------

I saw him walking away again...I felt disappointed and hurt but then...I saw him keeping the door a bit ajar.

So, he wants me to follow him? Tonight, I will give my everything for the last time Tae. With that said I entered his apartment locking the door. Taehyung was no where to be found as I entered and as if my heart knew where he was I climbed up the stairs leading to rooms and found one of the room doors open.

Loud thunder could be heard along with lighting, the rain had taken its pace now pouring down heavily.

I entered the room to see Taehyung standing in the middle of the room with his back face to me.

---Third Person's Prov------------------

"W-who said you could come in" Taehyung turned facing the ravenette.

Gaining no response from Jungkook, Taehyung spoke again in bit frustration.

"Who said you can follow me"

Jungkook smirked at the blue haired male...and that time Taehyung realized his mistake when Jungkook replied....

"You did, have you forgotten Taehyung?"

"If you were free Jungkook, then I wouldn't mind you following me around." The flashback appeared in front of Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung felt as if his tongue was tied, what he supposed to say? , now there seemed no way out of this mess.

"You ignoring Jungkook when now he is free from the marriage is not great idea" Namjoon's words ringed in his ears.

So, he tried to do what he was best at, walking away, trying to convince himself that the ravenette will let him pass by.

But if that was the case...then he wouldn't be Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook saw Taehyung trying to runaway again, and so he grabbed his wrist and forced stop Taehyung by slamming him against the wall for the nth time tonight. But the blue haired male refused to look at him.

"Are you going to hide again? It's no use, I know every place in this city...and even if you go somewhere else, I would still look for you. I won't stop Taehyung...not until you tell me to."

Jungkook was always serious, but Taehyung never saw him this determined.

Jungkook looked into those hazel eyes, he saw how torn the blue haired was, he felt guilty because he knew he was the reason for that...but he can't give up, not now that he could feel the other's longing.