The Feel of Return

*** Note in the further book anything written in Italic are the words said in their respective minds by the characters... hope you enjoy the plot ****

---------- Taehyung's pov ---------

I had to admit I really missed home. I decided to explore the world when I was of age 16. Of course, most people begged me to stay including the most dramatic once were Jimin and my mom, but nobody could stop me from reaching my dream.

How long was I gone? Six?... Seven years?... It doesn't matter, I missed home. I unlocked my apartment to find it all dusty but it was the other way around. It was clean and comfy as if no one had ever left it. I am sure it was all done by my parents, Jin hyung and Jimin.

I went to my room to find my wardrobe filled with clothes according to my taste. I moved towards the kitchen to find fresh flowers placed in vase... they were so pretty, work of Jin hyung I am sure. At that point my tummy growled, I was tired to make something for myself so planned to head to café I used to go with my friends years ago.

I grinned as I saw him sitting there, his back was hunched. No three guesses what the brunette hair was doing. I chuckled to myself, smiling like an idiot when I saw who he was with... Namjoon.

So, they are on a date huh? It was iconic when I had heard Jin hyung was married, I wondered who finally won his heart since he never considered anyone more handsome than him. The funniest part is we can not even call it a marriage they both were drunk and got themselves registered as husbands shocking everyone. It was a chaos since Namjoon hyung was a royalty and he was married out of the blue, had caused controversy and objections, but he never left Jin hyung saying this marriage was a mistake or a one night stand and guess that made Jin hyung accept him and stay, and so they started with phase like dating and getting to know each other.

Namjoon hyung's eyes widen when he saw me, a smile graced his lips, showing his dimple. I indicated him to keep quite by placing my finger on lips. He understood and gave me a nod.

Tip toeing, I walked towards Jin hyung he still had his back faced to me and slowly hugged him, placing my chin on his shoulder I whispered in his ear "I am back".

------- Third person prov ---------

Jin gasped when he felt someone hugging him and breathe on his ear gave him tickles.

"WHAT THE! WHO DARED TO TOUCH ME! I'M GONNA KILL - ....Taehyung!"

He smirked at Jin.

"You are going to kill me hyung? Just when I got back?"

Jin hugged him tightly patting the blue hair, how much he had missed the younger. He always considered taehyung as his baby brother.
"I know, well as much as I would love to stay and chat I still have to visit our other friends, besides I know you guys wanna be alone, also thank you for the flowers hyung" I said.

He wanted taehyung join them, but the other hugged Namjoon and ran off giving them "Don't have too much fun without me" look.

----Taehyung's Prov -------------------

I went to a nearby restaurant and ate my lunch, didn't want to disturb hyung's date. I knew Jin hyung will make me join them so before he could say anything I ran off, how much I hate third wheeling.

So, my next destination was Hospital. Why hospital? My parents owns the hospital, they are both well-known surgeons and have handled many difficult cases successfully getting the hospital a well known status and reputation in Korea. I asked the receptionist for Dr. Kim Soo-hyun and Dr. Kim Ji-hyun, she gave me a look and told me that they are currently in surgery, so I went to the hospital rooftop. I scanned the area it now had a wonderful garden constructed and many other modifications.