Into Your Arms

---Taehyung's Prov ----------------------------

I walked out of the car with Minjae to be blinded by flash and reporters throwing questions, especially to Minjae. The questions were mostly who was I ? and why I am with the CEO (Minjae)? , what is the relation?. We were guided by the gaurds inside safely, all the while Minjae didn't leave his grip on my arm and I was thankful for that.

We walked towards the conference table. I got into work mode, because that is what Kim Taehyung is, not to mess with. My eyes scanned through the room and came across bunch of people seated last corner trying to avoid attention and felt blessed to see them here.

I turned my gaze back to the reporters who were ready with their laptops to note down everything. I heard Minjae clearing his throat and speak.

"Hello everyone, I Kim Minjae. I will be stepping down as CEO of Crystal Inc and handing the company to its rightful owner."

"The one who started this company and brought it to where it is."

Gasp and questions were thrown...

"Mr. Minjae you are not the one who established the company?"

"Who is the rightful owner?"

"Why all of a sudden are you trying to step down?"

I watched everyone with disinterest and a stotic face. Minjae raised his hand to stop all the questions and soon silence was present....

"I Kim Taehyung will be taking back my position as CEO of Crystal Inc."

This sentence alone created an uproar, because Kim Taehyung was not known to the world, he had no background while Minjae was known as Lawyer who runs the Top Lawyer firm.

Reporters were asking questions after questions, which I tried to answer as much as possible, until someone asked that question...

"Mr. Taehyung according to you Mr. Kim Minjae here is just your friend. Are you having any relation with Jeon Cop."

I stiffened a bit, trying to not lose my composure because I am sure Mr. Jeon will be watching this.

"And may I know why you think I have anything to do with Jeon Cop?" I asked, I wanted to know whether did anyone see the fight that night- in the hallway.

"According to our resources we found out CEO of Jeon Cop was not allowed to attend the party held for VIP in your event"

I exhaled, didn't realize I was holding my breath till now. I straightened a bit and replied, "It was a mistake in the guest list and we apologized to Mr. Jeon (that is Jungkook) for the inconvenience. And we have no relation with Jeon Cop, they were just one of the guest of Min Cop our business partners".

I relaxed a bit, when I felt a hand on my thigh and I knew it was Minjae comforting me. Finally, we were done with the press conference. I removed my blazer and threw it at the backseat of the car. I just wanted to be in Jungkook's arms, wanted to feel the warmth. I am happy to spend time with Tae-hee and Minjae though I will see them in few days again. But I missed Jungkook...

Now that I am in spotlight, it will take time for me to shift the company to Korea. Also, I have to explain my parents and be ready to support Jungkook. I didn't realize when I slept off.

With a sudden shake, I woke up, squinting my eyes and looked at Minjae.

"We are here Tae" I gave him a nod and turned my gaze towards the door to open it. I almost opened the door to freeze for a moment. I blinked my eyes...am I dreaming?