Why Tears Fall

**It's summer here...and I have set my mind to finish this story....so guess I will be updating alot of chapters from my drafts**

---Taehyung's prov -----------

I ran as fast as could, although my limbs were not cooperating. It had finally come to this, where I could no longer undo what has been done and there was no choice but to suffer the consequences.

I searched the streets for pink hair, but Jimin was nowhere to be seen. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to face him. I didn't know if I could take his anger.

I was tired, too tired. But I can't just give up. I stopped running, but came across street filled with people and pubs, I continued to walk past them, I had no destination in mind, things would never be the same again.

I reached a playground, I went to the swing and sat gently, hands on my lap, I felt so lifeless. Suddenly memories of me and Jimin came rushing to my mind, and in this state, they seemed to mock me.

Flashback

I huddled at a corner as I watched the other children play, they looked so happy, I wondered why I can't be as happy as them. But I knew that when I tried to approach them again, they would only laugh at me, at the thought, I snuggled deeper into the bushes. Not minding that my skin was getting irritated by the leaves.

If I could not be with them, then I will just watch them, I was content with that, at least I could pretend...pretend that I was not at all crying...

"Why are you there?"

A beautiful blonde hair boy asked me.

"I..I..." I quickly wiped away my tears.

"Why don't you play with the other children? With us?"

I looked up at the boy, he was smiling at me very gently, so I couldn't help but return back the smile. But my simple joy was short lived, we attracted the other kid's attention and they came towards us.

"Hey Jimin! What are you doing there?" One of them asked.

"Oh, it's a boy with ugly face, stay away from him Jimin, he is disgusting"

I felt like crying again, but Jimin shielded me from those who were harsh on me.

"You are the one's disgusting! From now on you stay away from me! I don't like you guys anymore."

"B..But Jimin..."

Jimin turned his back at me then crouched in front of me.

"Come on, I will take you somewhere really beautiful."

I grabbed his hand and walked away from the awestruck children.

I wondered where the boy called Jimin would take me, but my question was answered when we arrived at a clearing, one filled with all kind of flowers.

"Do you like it? This is my favorite place!"

"Yes, it is very pretty, just like you Jimin."

Jimin smiled at me.

"Hey, you know my name! But I don't know yours...."

"I'm Taehyung."

"Nice to meet you Taehyung! Don't worry, from now on, those children won't make fun of you."

"Jimin, why are you so good to me?"

"Why not?"

I looked down, tears forming in my eyes again.

"Because I look ugly..."

I heard Jimin laugh at me.

"No, you are not! Those children only said that because they were jealous of you, because you are so beautiful, like me, like these flowers!"

"I am not beautiful, you are."

Jimin sat down and asked me to do the same.

"Okay, let's put it this way. Look at this bud, this is you Taehyung, shy, and most people would say it's ...ugly. But when it blooms, it will be one of the most beautiful flowers in the world. That means that someday, you would be like that too. Beautiful. Now is that acceptable?"

For the first time in my life I felt happy.

End of Flashback

I didn't realize that I was crying until my tears fell on my hand. What kind of friend was I...the lowest kind..

It was Jimin who taught me how to be happy, I had no right to take my friend's happiness away.

With a new found strength, my determination to find Jimin and make things right became stronger.

I commanded my legs to run once again, this time though, I knew exactly where I should go.

---- Jimin's Prov ------------

My eyes were dry, I wanted to cry but the tears won't come out. I had been betrayed, by two people I loved, and the pain I was feeling was beyond anyone's imagination.

I looked at the flowers inside my Private room In Studio, they seemed to wilt under my gaze, was there so much hatred in my eyes?...

I was too weak to even move, I had to sit on the couch to keep myself from falling.

I looked at the ceiling, was it my imagination? Or was someone calling me?

"Jimin!"

This soon huh?..

I didn't know if I could face Taehyung, but it would happen sooner or later anyway. I stood up straight and opened the door, when I looked ahead, Taehyung was already in front of me.

"What do you want Taehyung? Came to tell me more lies?", I forced to show no emotions.

"No, it's actually to tell you the truth."

"How can you expect me to believe that? You betrayed me! I trusted you and this is what I receive in the end! Some best friend you are!"

I stared at him, I didn't care if I looked uncaring, I didn't care if my so called best friend was hurt because of my change in demeanor. I was hurt too, and betrayed. I have every right to inflict pain on Taehyung.

"Jimin, I know you probably won't forgive me, but I'm still going to ask for your forgiveness. I..I should have told you before, Jungkook, he doesn't love you Jim-"

"He loves you instead?" I snapped at Taehyung.

Taehyung inhaled deeply, he was getting irritated, but he deserved every lashing that Jimin gave him, so he remained calm.

"No, I don't think he is capable of loving. But..don't give up on Jungkook."

I looked at Taehyung quizzically, trying to understand what the hell was he saying. Taehyung seemed to guess what I was thinking...

"You don't have to understand Jimin, I am not trying to ruin your wedding. The only problem you have to think about is finding another maid of honor."

Taehyung smiled at me one last time before turning around and leaving me in peace. Rain suddenly poured from the skies, the same time our tears fell.

I looked up at the sky through the window and laughed bitterly, who am I crying for?..

How dare he? How dare he make me feel guilty? Feel worried for him...

Who am I really crying for?...

I couldn't stay here alone, I had to be with someone, I had to tell someone, and there was only one person left who would be able to comfort me...

I took an umbrella from the cabinet and took my car .... as the rain hit the windshield of my car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Okay, any guesses where is Jimin planning to go?....**