The JK Enterprise

----Jungkook's Prov -----------------------

I got out of my car to get a look at my new building which will soon turn into my empire. I heard a sound of someone clearing their throat and I turned a bit towards the source of it.

"Hope you liked it?"

I turned my gaze back at the skyscraper which looked like a piece of art. The elevation of the building is entirely made of glass it looks stunning, and I am sure it looks exceptionally beautiful at night time when it gets illuminated with thousands of lights.

"It is perfect Namjoon... but you didn-"

Before I could speak the other cut me off. "Consider it as your wedding gift kook. Let's get going from now on you own the JK Enterprise."

I gave a nod of acknowledgement and entered my building followed by Namjoon right beside me. He gave me a tour of the main areas in the building and the changes he had made according to my taste I was grateful for his love.

I was impressed by Jackson who had kept his word of getting employees. I introduced myself to them and took off towards my office. Namjoon had excused himself since he had to handle his own work.

As I set my foot out of the elevator a young women's face popped up in front of me. I scowled as she was in my space. I saw her back away a little and bow. "Good morning Mr. Jeon. I am Chou Nayeon your personal assistant."

I gave a nod and walked past her towards my office. I opened the door and scoffed at the person seated in my chair. Well the office was spacious with a couch at the corner ... a mini kitchen and shower through one of the doors present and not to forget a walking closet. I am damn sure it was Jin who went all extra designing my office.

Back to the person who was swirling on my chair, eyes closed with air pods plugged in. I stood there in front of the desk waiting for the other to realize my presence. After few seconds the other opened his eyes and halted the chair from moving.

"You are late!" Is all the other replied?

Tsk... "You are just early. Now let me have my seat." I heard him curse me under his breath but nevertheless handed over my seat.

"Why are you here Hoseok" I sat on my chair and adjusted the coat. Switched on the laptop and turned my gaze back at the person standing in front, who hadn't answered yet. I gave him a raise brow...

"This is not the way you talk to the company's Vice President Jungkook." I just rolled my eyes and called my assistant to brief me about my schedule for today.

Hoseok took a seat in front of my desk. The sound of heels hitting the flooring filled the silent room as Nayeon entered with her ipad in hand.

"Brief me about the schedule..." I stated and went back to work on the latest proposals which were mailed by other companies who want to be a part of JK Enterprises.

"Sor, you have a meeting scheduled with 5 clients back to back. The last two clients will be accompanied by Mr. Min. There are also few designers wanting to collaborate their design with us and want to have word with you. They are eager to meet you since Crystal Inc is one of your major partners followed by Min Cop."

I sighed ... it was going to be a long day. But then Taehyung's face popped up and his request to be present during dinner with his parents.

"What time will I be getting free" I asked her.

"5 clients and 2 stakeholders meet.... Around 10."

"Can't anyone of them reschedule?" I asked frustration entering my system that I won't be able to be on time for the dinner.