The Invite

** I am so happy the story reached 1.6 k views and thank you everyone for the votes....made my day.  Special update for my fellow Armies

Thank you once again .. Borahae**

Flash back Continue..

---Jungkook's Prov -----------------

I did attend the dinner the other day, I told her not to keep hopes for any further meets and I am just here  just because it will be rude to keep her stood up since she was daughter of their business partner. Well  she excused herself after my statements, so practically dinner was peaceful with my own presence.

Weeks passed by but there was no sign of me getting any business meeting or client calling me to meet out of Korea. Father made sure I stayed here, it was frustrating, will Taehyung wait for me? Did he move on? Those thoughts didn't let me sleep at night, but at least till the deal ends I will not be forced for any other dinners or dates arranged by father.

Finally, one day bunch of weirdos bombarded through my office door screaming. It was Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok having a big smile on their face. I just raised an eyebrow as they all settled on the couch as if they owned it. After the wedding me and yoongi had grown to respect and acknowledge each others presence.

I got up from my seat to join them, my frustration level was at peak it was only a weak left for the month to end and I was still cooped up here. And these people are happy about what? They know about the deal and yet?

"Why are you all here?"

"Have seat Jungkook" Namjoon said.

"Here take this" I watched Yoongi slide his tablet towards me along with an envelope. "Returning a favor of yours" he said.

I picked up the tablet to see an invite under my name for a fashion event held. What is so good about this I didn't understand until my eyes landed on the word Paris. I was stunned and looked at the envelope to find plane tickets to Paris.

I looked at Yoongi, he gave me a smirk, while Jimin and Jin had huge smile. I looked at Namjoon and he nodded as confirmation that I am not dreaming.

Finally, I was brought back from my trance with a pinch on my cheek by Hoseok.

"You are not dreaming, we are all going to Paris."

"We? Why are you guys coming?" I frowned, why can't they leave me alone.

"Now I am hurt, stop being so rude Jungkook. We also have invites to the event" Jimin huffed while pouting.

"Yoongi is business partner with the Company holding this event, so he added you and Hoseok to the list of guests." Namjoon said.

"And what about you Namjoon? You are not even related to it."

"Well we just received this invite but a hand written one and I don't know why we are even invited, maybe they realised they will need a handsome face in their event" Jin replied.

"So, did we receive a hand written invite" Jimin spoke, showing his tongue to Jin.

"What about father, he will not allow."

"It took us days to convience Mr. Jeon how valuable it will be if Crystal Inc plans to be business partner with Jeon Cop and that this event can become a platform for it to happen." Yoongi replied.

"He finally gave in with no option to deny, not because the Vice president aka me suggested but also CEO of Min cop had advised" Hoseok added.

"I know you were worried, but the old man was hard to convince it took us some days" Namjoon said.

Me and Hoseok planned to go a day prior, because I couldn't wait to see Tae. Others said they will arrive early morning on the event day.

End of flashback

The ding sound of elevator brought me out of my thoughts. I had to look into Crystal Inc. I realized I didn't have much information apart from it being know for a Global Famous Brand 'V' and for its unique collections.

I entered the apartment to find it empty, great just what I needed. I opened my laptop to research more. I went through the information now displayed on the screen making my eyes widened on the image I came across. It was that guy calling himself Taehyung's fiancé talking at Press Conference for Crystal Inc with the headline as 'THE CEO OF CRYSTAL INC HOLDING PRESS CONFERENCE FOR THEIR UPCOMING RELEASE OF COLLECTION' followed by few news highlights of the Mystry Fashion Icon of their company, the images captured by media where pixelated and not clear to recognize the person.

A smirk formed on my face, tonight is going to be interesting because if Minjae is hosting the event, that means he will bring Taehyung with him since he is his fiancé.

Let show me you who Jeon Jungkook is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** I hope I am not rushing the story, if it is complicating and can not understand feel free to ask me...Keep on voting**