Breaking Down

------Third Person's Prov----------------

"But someone told them Eun-woo's weakness... that was-."

"Me" the ravenette replied whispered to no one.

"Yes, you"

"He loved you more than anything. I was out of the country and was not able to keep track of you and Eun-woo. I wish I had not left the country that day... I could have saved my baby." The woman sobbed as all the memories flashed in Mrs. Jeon's mind.

—-Jungkook's Prov —------------------

I was stunned and speechless, I did remember those days where I tried to follow hyung but he always declined my requests and worked overnight. I could hardly spend time with him. I thought hyung also started to think like father and found me useless. But... he... just...all this time was protecting me.

I wanted to cry out that the pain was getting unbearable. I so want to believe my mother's words ... but how can I... what if this is all a trick... I cannot crumble down... not now when I am at war against my father.

I kept my composure and tried to hear what the women had to say. But suddenly there was this ringing sound buzzing through my ears as I tried fill my chest tighten.

No... I can't be the reason for hyung's death... Did I kill my brother....No...NO...

Stop this all..... stop it someone... my mind was blaming myself. Eun-woo's body laying on the cold floor flashed .

I heard faint voice ... someone calling my name... but the buzz in my ear won't stop.

There I heard my name again...

What is it saying... what.. oh breathe...

"Jungkook! breathe... in ..out..."

I did as the voice said and finally the buzz reduced causing me to look up from the hand on my shoulder to the person. It was Eun-woo... hyung you are aliv-

My lips slowly turned upwards but stopped when my mind registered whose voice it was. It was not hyung...

"Kook, are you okay now?"

It was Hoseok...

I gave a slight nod and looked back at the woman who had concern featured on her face. A chuckle escaped my lips which turned into a fit of laughter. I just couldn't help but laugh like a maniac that few tears rolled down my cheek. I wiped them quickly while still holding my laughter.

I placed my palm covering my face and gripped my strands slightly. "Why should I believe you"

"Because the autopsy reports say it" An unknown voice spoke from behind me. But I knew that voice... I knew it very well ...

"Why are you here Soo-hyun?" I asked, still hiding my face behind my hand. I had enough of everyone.

—--- Third Person's Prov —--------------

Hoseok sighed when he saw the unwanted guest enter the already messed up situation. I am stuck here tonight ... Someone is definitely dying today.

Namjoon sighed and took a seat on the couch, he knew the night had gone down terribly and this was just the beginning.

"Because I knew you wouldn't believe your mother's words. So here I am with proof." the man in his early 30's said. He was a charming young man who could steal anyone's heart in a beat but his eyes said a different story they were always calculating and observing everyone.

Jungkook turned around and raised a brow while his tongue unconsciously poked his inner cheek. He huffed and grabbed the papers which the other held out.