Unexpected Visitor

** Please do support the story fellow armies....do vote and comment...love you all**

----Jimin's Prov ----------------

As I got out of the car, I was blinded by flashes and I could hear people screaming my name. I saw admiration in the eyes of the people I passed by...telling me how beautiful I was. But inside I felt otherwise, my heart won't stop beating madly, I was shaking all over.

The security guided me inside safely, where I found my parents waiting for me. I hugged my parents, and my mom cupped my face saying I look beautiful. They guided me towards the ceremony entrance, but my eyes were searching in the crowd for a face I wanted to see one last time before I get married, and my heart ached when I didn't see him.

Taehyung came running towards me, I saw tears in his eyes, I smiled at him and he hugged me.

"I thought you will be a groom someday, how did you end up as a bride. The playboy of Crimson High.. huh?" He whispered in my ear before letting go of the hug.

I just smiled and eye rolled at his statement.

"This is it Jimin, ready?"

"Yes" I barely managed to find my voice.

The wedding march begin, those in front started walking, and my need to run away increased every second, I felt Taehyung squeeze my hand and it somehow calmed me a bit. I inhaled and exhaled repeatedly, trying to focus.

The music coming played by the pianist somehow rang in my ears. I saw Jungkook in front and I tried to smile.

Taehyung was now walking along the aisle.

---Taehyung's Prov -------------------

I walked alongside the aisle.

My eyes were focused at the flowers in front, didn't want to meet the eyes of raven haired man.

I finally arrived at my place and when I looked up my eyes widened...

"No...this is..."

---Jimin's Prov ------------------------------

I was now walking alone, everyone's eyes were on me, I could here people talking, whispering but my mind couldn't focus. I laughed at myself, I used to think the aisle was too long. I tried to walk as slow as possible, but still reached the front anyway.

I raised my hand forward to Jungkook...

...but it was not Jungkook who took it.

I heard gasps and murmurs from the crowd, but I paid no attention. All I could think about, all I could see...was the man who was currently holding my hand.

"Yoongi...."

I felt my head spin when he knelt in front of me.

"Jimin, I know I have hurt you so many times. I always thought I wasn't good enough for you, but I finally realized my mistake, I shouldn't have let you go. I ask for your forgiveness....and your hand."

"Marry me Jimin."

Just like that and my tears couldn't stop, I threw my arms around Yoongi....and he in returned hugged me tightly.

"YES! Yes! Yes! What took you so long! Oh I love you so much..."

"I love you too Jiminaa."

Almost all the people who saw the scene dabbed their eyes, except for Mr. Jeon who didn't look happy enough as he walked out from the wedding.

---Third Person's Prov --------------

Jimin's parents knew that Jimin was in love with someone from school years, but they didn't know it was none other than Min Yoongi, not only the CEO of Min Cop but also that child was like son to them. They knew Taehyung, Jin and Yoongi from childhood. They were happy to find their son happy again.