Be Mine?

----Taehyung's Prov -----------------------

I could feel all eyes on me as I entered the room, especially those intense onyx eyes. I walked towards Jungkook and took a seat beside him.

I knew he had many questions and this was not the right time to talk about it. I sighed when I still felt his gaze on me. I should have run away... I laughed at my thoughts..

I was brought back by the blinding flash too close for my eyes and I blinked. I heard him clear his throat and speak.

"Could you all please move a bit back few steps the flashes are hurting my love"

I looked at his side profile, his straight posture to dominant aura and those silky smooth raven locks sleeked behind exposing his forehead. Surely Jungkook was epitome of Greek God. Lets not start about his voice...

Suddenly he turned towards me and hazel met onyx for few seconds, until it was broken by some reporter asking me a question. I turned to look at the said person.

"Mr. Kim is it true you are finance of Jeon Jungkook!"

I gave a thought about how to answer it. I gave a warm smile and moved my lips to speak when another question was asked by other reporter.

"Mr. Kim, We don't see any ring on your finger."

I raised my hand and gestured them to stop asking more, so I can answer. The room got silent, I looked through corner of my eyes how Jungkook's hands were clenching and unclenching on his lap.

"Well It is true. Who else can it be other than me as his Fiance?"

"About the ring not present, I thought we would give you guys a show tonight."

I placed the box on the table and slid it towards Jungkook. I laughed internally at his reaction... oh god he is so cute like bunny. He thought I seriously rejected him...

----Jungkook's Prov --------------------

I looked ahead when the reporters had started to bombard Taehyung with questions. My body felt anxious as to what will he reply... Stay strong Jeon... you can handle a rejection come on...

But the next thing I heard Taehyung accepting that he is my fiancé. And I turned my head quickly to look at Taehyung who was staring back at me with a warm smile.

My gaze fell on the black box which was passed towards me. I furrowed my brows and looked up towards him in confusion. My breath hitched when his hands intertwined into my own on the table. My eyes never left those sparkling hazel eyes.

He leaned towards me and my heart was bound to fail soon, his scent was driving me crazy. I felt his hot breath on my ear as he whispered...

"That's your punishment Gguk, for not proposing me personally and through a letter."

I was stunned by the act pulled by Taehyung. He backed away from my ear, but our faces where mere inches away and I felt his soft lips brush against my lips for a fraction of second.

I am sure I might be looking like a love sick person or maybe my soul left my body. My ability to speak had vanished all of a sudden and I just kept staring at the blue haired beauty.

----Third Person's Prov --------------------

Hoseok almost choked but smirked eventually, his little brother found the perfect one to tame him.

Taehyung positioned himself back on his seat still facing the ravenette, who had forgot all his reflexes. He cleared his throat "So, are you going to do it or should I walk away"