Jeon Cop

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Third Person's Prov-------------------

Taehyung was wearing a black surgical mask and cap with sunglasses on to hide his identity. He bid his goodbye to Tae-hee and Minjae who had come till airport.

They all walked towards the private plane, getting in ready to step foot in their country soon. Taehyung was sleeping all cuddled to Jin, both of them wrapped in blanket cutely.

While Jimin was hugging his pillow since Yoongi was with the other males talking. Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok were seated near the tiny bar at the corner discussing about business.

"Jungkook, Mr. Jong informed me that your father has set a press conference tonight, what do you think it will be about."

"One possibility can be to announce that kook is no longer a CEO" Namjoon stated.

"Let's not worry about it for now. I need to build an empire in less amount of time to take over my father" Jungkook gave a frustrated sigh. He knew he can't take years to build back a strong empire to take down Jeon Cop.

"I have arranged meetings with some of my partners in the upcoming week" Yoongi said.

"Great, I need employees, guess time to ask Jackson for help." Jungkook said.

"Kook, have you decided what are you and Taehyung are going to do further?" Hoseok doubted his worry.

"I will be busy from next week hyung, I won't be able to give him much time and he too has his own company now to handle in France. I don't know if we both will last even for a month unless one of us snap due to lack of attention from other." The raventte voiced out.

Jungkook felt a hand on his shoulder and looked at the person, "I have known Taehyung from a long time and he is understanding person, don't worry much...you guys will work out fine and we are here to help you. Taehyung and Minjae are planning to shift the company to Korea might take time but he will be back to you. Just don't hurt him Jungkook, don't neglect him when you are in pressure to prove your worth to your father." Yoongi said sternly.

They finally reached their home country and got into their respective cars. The arrival of Jeon Jungkook back to Korea was not yet revealed to avoid the crowd and paparazzi.

----Taehyung's Prov --------------------

My heart was ready to explode. It was going to be my first time interacting with Jungkook's father and I have no hopes that my first impression was good. How will he react, because according to Jimin he thinks I stole his son.

I felt a hand on my thigh and a squeeze, I followed the arm towards the person's face and smiled.

"I am here with you...don't worry. I won't let my father hurt you."

I gave a nod, but you can't blame me, I was still nervous.

----Jungkook's Prov ------------------

The car entered the Jeon Cop premises and the driver parked right in front of the entrance. I sighed and looked beside me to see Taehyung looking out the window fidgeting with his fingers.

I adjusted his cap hiding the blue strands that were popping out and handed him mask to wear. I could see nervousness in those hazel eyes.

I gave a peck on his nose and intertwined my fingers with his and pulled him out of the car. We walked through the doors. Employees were watching us, but no one dared to say a word. It was natural for a Playboy image like me to bring someone to the office. It was good thing I made Tae hide his identity...I have some plans for tonight.

Others were few minutes late. We entered the elevator and waited it to halt the destination I wanted to reach. I looked at my side, the blue haired beauty was too quiet for my liking. I sighed and wrapped my arm around his waist pulling him to my side more. With other hand I removed the cap and the mask.

"You don't need it currently...No one will be on that floor except my father and his secretory. Just Trust me love...okay?"

"I trust you kook"

I peeked his lips and the moment was interrupted by the elevator door opening. "Let's go" we walked towards the office, ignoring the secretory who was about to stop me.

----Third Person's Prov -------------------------

The ravenette barged inside without a knock. He stared at the older Jeon who had stopped his work giving complete attention to the intruder or shall we say his son.

"So, you finally managed to get him here? Impressive..." the older Jeon chuckled walking towards the duo.

The door slammed open again and the others entered inside the office. "So, you bought your friends too here? Want them to see your humiliation son?"

"Father" the ravenette said in a warning tone tighting his grip around the blue haired male's waist. Taehyung was staring at the older Jeon in the eye, but inside he was shit scared by the aura and wanted to run away.

When the older Jeon meet those hazel eyes and saw the fear in them, he smirked. But still the said male didn't break the eye contact made him chuckle.

"Tsk, what are you here for Jungkook. I have work to do, unlike you chasing behind someone like a love sick person."

"According to the deal I got Taehyung here with me, you should be worried about that father..."

"Who should I be worried about, You? Within a minute I can make you go down from a millionaire to zero. Mind who you threaten."

"And this guy" The older Jeon pointed at Taehyung and continued, "I had made sure you guys would not end up together. Should have hired better people, wasted my money...Should have ordered them to kill him." and laughed like a maniac.

It happened so suddenly that Jungkook was holding his father by his collar while Taehyung grabbing the other arm of Jungkook to pull him away from the older Jeon.

"You dare utter a word about him father, I will forget who you are to me."

"Look what he made you do, fighting against your only family and blood..." and with that said the older Jeon pulled out his gun tugged in the belt behind and pointed it at Taehyung.

In the midst of chaos Taehyung was frozen when the gun was pointed towards him. The hazel eyes widened and fear was evident in it. Everything happened so slow as he kept staring at the Older Jeon as he pressed his finger on the trigger. Is this the end....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** I asked you guys should I kill someone?... the plot was getting boring? was it?

Should I kill ? **