Broken Pieces

—---Third Person's Prov —-----------------

"I just did not witness this... please tell me Hoseok he just did not do it."

Hoseok was too busy gripping the ravenette by his shoulder from behind who was forced to sit on the couch.

"You ... Jungkook ... you are not moving from that seat" The blonde glared with disappointment at the younger. Namjoon had come running the moment guards informed him about the guest. But this, ravenette killing his own mother who he cherished once was not the sight he ever imagined.

Namjoon glanced at Hoseok once... the other had his eyes on Jungkook's every move. He sighed... he knew Hoseok might be disappointed that he couldn't protect Jungkook while he had promised he would to Eun-woo.

Namjoon handed a glass of water to the lady who was silent for the past few minutes. He could see the imprint of ravenette's hand on Mrs. Jeon's pale neck. But what surprised him was that she was neither crying nor shocked... She was too calm for a person who was almost at the verge of dying if he wouldn't have arrived on time and pushed Jungkook.

The blonde looked up when he heard Hoseok speak.

"Mrs. Jeon to what do we owe your presence after so many years." Hoseok had a stoic face as he spoke. One will need to know him completely to decipher what turmoil is going within. He did not like the older women and wanted to keep Jungkook as far away as possible, but he needs to know the reason and intentions why she has returned.

Eun-woo I do not like this feeling... Hoseok's consciousness spoke.

Mrs. Jeon looked at Hoseok while her lips turned upwards into a smile. The smile was calculated not to be edgy or not cheerful, but the three men were able to identify it quickly.

"Aren't you Mrs. Jung's son.... hmmm.." she tilted her head examining Hoseok with her curious gaze. "Hoseok! Jung Hoseok wasn't it ...."

Hoseok didn't feel like responding and so he just stared back at her with calculating eyes.

"Moth-" the ravenette forced himself to get up... the anger had not subsided but the deadly grip and the force that was restricting him made him sit at his spot. He tried to glare back at his hyung but one look from Hoseok and he knew he should behave for now at least.

"Please let us know the reason for your presence, it is already late at night."

She looked at the ravenette with longing eyes. "I am here to see my son... I missed you him much."

The ravenette uffed at the other ... missed me now ? why?

"I am sorry it took me so long to reach out to you. I was forbidden to see you for many years."

"Stop lying... it is just us. You can drop the facade and state your business. Do you need money? fame? place?"

"JEON JUNGKOOK... behave" she raised her voice.

"DON'T EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE ON ME!" ravenette gritted his teeth spitting back his response.

"I know you wouldn't believe me. Here ..... look for yourself." she slided a small envelope towards the ravenette over the table.

"I don't want to look at anything, just state your business and never enter again in my life."

"Jungkook.. son I will leave but after telling you the truth."

"I am not going to believe whatever you say ... so please do a favor and save us all the trouble."

"Jungkook" Hoseok whispered but enough to let everyone hear. It was warning to not argue anymore and the ravenette sealed his lips shut. He anyways didn't want to deal with the women calling herself his mother.