Introduction

Hello Everyone......

I am here with a new Vampire story.

I am so flattered with the response I have got, from all of you, for my story Tombstone........

I loved writing Arthit as a vampire.
He sounds so beautiful and scary at the same time. A perfect choice for a vampire lead. I hope you all will like this story too.

Here are some information about the Vampires in my story ------------

Vampires are immortal creatures.
They don't die on their own. But they can be killed, by another Vampires or by burning in fire.
They are stronger and faster than humans. Their sight, their hearing, their power of smell, all are much more enhanced than the humans.

They don't have to hide from the sunlight, it doesn't harm them as the myth says but they do feel uneasy in sunlight because bright sunrays hurts their eyes with their too perfect eyesight. They can go to the church or any other sacred places along with humans. As for diet..... they need blood to sustain themselves. Their eyes looks red, only....when they are too hungry and about to feed..... Rest of the time their eyes look black.

Vampires can eat human food too, but it doesn't taste good to them so they try to avoid it at any cost. They have a low body temperature than humans but not freezing cold. They are not a walking dead.... their heart beats too, but slower than humans. they look like a human in every sense. They can't sleep because their bodies dosen't need to, but they can rest and shut their minds off for relaxation.

Vampires have fated mates for them, they can recognise their mates by their special smell or by the touch. They mate for life, they will never feel any strong emotion about someone if he or she wasn't their fated one. It's very hard for them to stop themselves to claim their mate when they find them. Vampires can't live without their mate's after mating, if their mate dies, they will also die a painful and slow death.

Most Vampires find their mates in a form of an another Vampire. It's rare to find a human mate for a vampire, but not impossible. If one's mate is human they can change them in to a Vampire too, by infusing their venom into that human's body, but that's a very dangerous process.

They can sense their fated mate, after meeting them, from anywhere no matter how much distance is there between two of them, they will find each other anyhow.

***********

Cast Introduction------

Name - Arthit Rojnapat, VampireAge - 360 years, (24 in human age)Founder of the 'Guardian Angels'Mate - Not found yet

Age - 360 years, (24 in human age)
Founder of the 'Guardian Angels'
Mate - Not found yet

Name - Arthit Rojnapat, VampireAge - 360 years, (24 in human age)Founder of the 'Guardian Angels'Mate - Not found yet