SEATTLE...!!

Arthit's POV------

I was waiting for my order at Starbucks. Kong loves Starbucks Chai tea, and I am getting it for him while he was waiting inside his car by the road side.

Kong is getting better, day by day with the help of his PT sessions. Noor is really happy with his recovery. She said he will be able to get full movements of his hand very soon, and I am so excited.... I can't wait to see him performe once again. I know he missed playing the piano and other musical instruments, music is indeed his life, his strength to fight on. Sometimes I wonder if he would miss being a Rockstar.... after his change.

Because... He won't be able to pursue his career, as a stage Artist, for a long term, with the undeniable changes in his appearance after being turned into a Vampire. He won't be able to stay around humans, at least for a year. He has to take a long break for getting his blood thirst in control and subdued some of his other vampiric sences. Though he may continue his career as a singer and performer for few more years if he really wants to, after getting accustomed to his new life. 

But not for long..... People will notice that he is not aging... People will notice that he is not sweating or looking tired even after a power pect performance. People will notice that he is not eating or drinking as regularly as he has been before. People will notice the change in his eye colour too. Though we can cover it up with contact lenses and his non aging issue can be handled with the cover of getting plastic surgeries. But still..... You can't fool the media for long.... They will notice the changes.... Sooner or later.

A sudden call of my name brought me out of my deep thoughts, My order was ready, I paid for it with a smile and turned back to walk out of the busy cafe. My phone started to ring, transfering the disposable cup of Kong's tea in my left hand, I retrieved my phone with my right one, from my jeans pocket.

It was Mike's call.

"Hey Mike...How are you man ??"

I answered the call in a friendly manner

"Hey Arthit.... I am fine, what about you and Mr. Rockstar ??"

Mike asked

"I am all good....and Kong is fine too, he is recovering fast and his hand seems preety good"

I replied, stopping just beside the glass door

"Arthit.....can I ask you something ??"

Mike asked with a little hesitation in his voice

"Yeah... Go ahead..."

I said

"Are You and Kongpob dating ?? Both of Your pics together are all over the media and it's a trending news these days on every social media platform"

Mike asked.... I laughed and asked back

"What do you think Mike ??"

He was silent for a moment then he said

"As much as I know you.... You never stick to your clients after the case has been solved.... And I have never seen you being personally involved with any of your clients before..... But if you are still with HIM..... Then HE must be special to you...."

I was really impressed with how closely he has noticed my behaviour in all these years while we were working together.

"You are absolutely right Mike.... HE is very special.... In fact.... He is the most important person to me right now... I am in love with Kongpob Suthiluck"

Mike sighed loudly on the other side

"Ahhhh..... Man, I wish I could congratulate you without feeling sad or jealous.... But believe me.... I am really happy for you Arthit"