First Meeting Part - 2

Kongpob's POV----------

As I played the last note of..... 'Affection'......which I wrote for my Mother, I wondered what my mom would feel about my current life. She had only wanted me to be happy, to be productive....…and to remain a gentleman. I sighed and let my hands settle into my lap.

I wondered if she would have approved of the way my life has turned out. I didn’t really feel happy, except...... when I was singing, playing instruments or writing new songs.

I had a few close friends and enjoyed the time I spent with them. Somehow, that didn’t feel like enough to put a check mark 'Happy' for me.

I guess I was productive, at least by providing my concerts as a way for various social and charitable groups to make money for their programs. I also had my highest position on the board of members at Suthiluck Enterprises. We endowed scholarships to high school seniors and college students. I always tried my best to give back to the society which I have earned from them.

As for the question of my being a gentleman, well, that was harder to answer. I really tried to remember the rules my mom had taught me. There were so many fangirls trying to get close to me, and that was just plain freaky. It was hard to tell if they were really interested in me, the family money or the trappings of fame that were now surrounding me.

Who would have thought that a solo singer and musician would even have fangirls ?? I mentally shrugged. Someone like.... The BTS group...…Yes !!  but me, not so much. That People magzine article was really coming back to bite me. I hadn’t realized that the article was going to be for the 'New Hot Bachelor' I had thought it was going to be about my concert tour.

I rolled my eyes. Oh well...... I guess any publicity was good for the tour.

William stepped up beside me, and we spoke briefly about the way the practice had gone.

As I was speaking with him, I heard May call my name, and I turned around. She was coming down the hall with four people behind her. There were three men and a women. I glanced at them and then felt my eyes snap back for a second look....... They were seriously the most beautiful people that I had ever seen. Their faces were pale, and their hair and clothes were perfect. The confidence that exuded from them was almost palpable.

All the men were really tall. The dark haired guy looked like he was trying to hide his smile and also trying to look intimidating. The second man was nearly as tall, but lanky with serious face expressions.

Then there was the beautiful woman beside the dark haired man. She was without a doubt, one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. The knowing smile on her face told me that she was used to men, and probably women, too, looking at her like that.

Walking besides the beautiful woman, and surpassing all of them in looks, was a tall, well built and dashingly handsome man...... with shiny mahogany hair. He was close enough to the stage that the lights caught glints of red in his hair. As I glanced at his face, I felt my breath catch in my throat. As perfect as the other three were, He definitely stood out. He was breathtaking, ethereal, even. I had spent quite a bit of time with actors and models during the last several years at promotional parties and other events like that, and none of them held a candle to him.......

He was beyond any kind of explanation for his unhumanly looks.

And I felt an odd connection, like I knew him or saw him somewhere. Surely that couldn’t be the case, with his God like looks, I was pretty sure that I would have remembered him if we had met before.

His eyes caught me. It was hard to look away. William said goodbye, and I finally broke our connection to glance over my shoulder to say goodbye. I looked back to where May was standing below me and jumped down from the stage.

May was speaking. She was introducing them to me. I needed to focus. It was hard to do so, they were so striking.

"This is Bright Rojnapat and his wife, Jenny. They are partners at Guardian Angels"

I shook both of their hands. Their skin was pleasantly cool, and their handshakes firm. Their eyes were charcoal black . I looked again, never having seen that deep black color before. I wondered if they wore contacts.

"And this is their brother, Professor Wad Wills Rojnapat. He works here at the University and has been hearing you practice"

His handshake was just as cool, and his eyes appraised me, sizing me up. His eyes were deep black too.

"My husband has been very jealous that I have been privy to your practices this week. He is a great fan of yours"

He told me with soft smile. 

"Prem begged to be allowed to come to this meeting today, but The boss here…..."

He looked at the most handsome man at his side.

"He…said maybe later"

I felt my face flush just a bit. As much as I enjoyed the concerts and singing and playing with orchestras around the country, it was somewhat intimidating to think that I had fans. That’s what people like famous actors, Krist Perawat and Singto Prachaya had…....not me.

"Kongpob, this is Arthit Rojnapat. He is the President of Guardian Angels"

May said.

It was time to shake the hand of that breathtaking man. I saw him take a deep breath as he approached me. As soon as our hands touch.... I felt a spark jump between us. It startled me to looking deeply into his eyes. There were a little strikes of red in them.......

Was it because of bad lighting....?? 

After a long moment, Mr. Rojnapat took a step back, releasing his hand from mine. He began speaking,

"Mr. Suthiluck, we have looked over the information you sent us. And we all agree that this stalker situation is getting out of control"

He glanced over at May.

"You said that you had kept the items you have received. We would like to take a look, if that’s okay"

It took me a moment to focus on his words. I nodded and said,

"Yes, we have all of the items. Come on back to the conference room, and we can go over them"

I took another long look at Arthit Rojnapat, trying to remember where I knew him from, and led May out the side door.

But.......

Arthit's face was on my mind......

🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞

A/N: This is not a new chapter..... It's just a recap of last chapter from Kongpob's POV...... Because I didn't get the chance to brag about Arthit's Good looks...... So here I am trying to satisfy my desire.....

I hope you all will like it too 💖💖