Negative sides....

Kongpob's Pov---------

The smell of bacon brought me out from my sleep. It surprised me because my head was lying on Arthit’s lap, using him as my pillow. He had cooked for me several times and if I could smell bacon and still holding him, just who was cooking ??

I was facing his knees and had my casted arm tucked around his shins. I rolled over to face him. He closed the book he held and set it on the nightstand.

“Good Morning my Sun”

I said with a smile in my voice.

“You already completed this book last week, Why you are reading it again ??”

Arthit slipped my head off his knees and scooted down to engulfed me in his arms. 

“This is an interesting book, so I am rereading it”

He bowed and kissed my jaw line.

“Did you sleep well ??”

“I did, Thank you. But I kept dreaming of Bright in a cape, it wasn't a very welcome sight for me”

I said this in a normal voice then waited..... Sure enough I heard a loud laugh from downstairs.

“Hey !! If you want to eat this buffet, you better quit mocking me in a cape. Jenny likes it when I wear a cape…”

Arthit and Me, We both laughed as I climbed off the bed.

“Bright’s cooking ??”

I asked as I quirked a brow towards Arthit

“Why is he doing that ?? And is it safe ??”

He laughed and said that Bright had watched some cooking show in the wee hours of the morning and had thought it couldn’t be so hard.

“Besides the bacon, he has made you French Toast with the banana sauce. Jenny said that he was reading the recipe very carefully. So it should be good”

Arthit turned to put his book back, on the bookshelf, while I put on a pair of blue jeans and a black button down shirt. When he turned back to me he chuckled quietly as I buttoned it up.

“What ??”

I looked down to make sure I had done the buttons up correctly and that my jeans were fitting well.

“Why are you laughing at me ??”

I walked into the circle of his arms and could feel his laughter against my chest.

“I am not laughing at you. When I first knew that you were my mate, Knott said that maybe having something that you had worn would help to desensitize me from your mouthwatering smell. That shirt you are wearing right now.... is what Bright and Wad brought me from your house”

He took a deep sniff again.

“I wore it the entire night and day before we met you officially. It was little tight on me but still I buttoned it up till my neck. It made Jenny nuts. She finally cornered me and popped up few buttons and pulled it out from my jeans, where I tucked it in. I was uneasy with so much skin showing but Jenny dosen't let me wear it any other way”

“Hmm…a few buttons open.... with your milky white skin peeking out in between, It probably looked great on you like that”

The thought of Arthit in my shirt was quite enticing. But before I could move on those thoughts, I stopped myself and kissed his jaw then led him towards the door. The aroma of food wafting up the stairs smelled really good and my stomach growled.