Interrogation

Arthit's POV------

I took another sniff of Kongpob’s blood on my fingertips as I rose to my feet. I lifted my shirt away from the area over my heart and carefully placed the blood on my skin there. To keep his smell closer to me, to my heart, to keep me sane.

Drawing in a deep breath, I turned to look at my family, My team.

I tried to control the fury that I felt. The anger I was feeling, I felt close to the point of erupting. I tried to hold back my emotions. But... The rage was too deep and was powered by so much fear.

How badly was Kongpob injured ??

Where had the psycho taken him ??

Where had the security team been ??

Where had I been when he needed me ??

Answers.... we needed answers, and Maya was going to give them to us. We went back into the building and headed towards the room where she and Jenny waited.

I started delegating duties. I had to get some control over this situation.

“Bright, I need to see Mr. Garry, leader of the security team. Please get him and bring him to me”

He nodded and went to find him.

“Wad, please go to William, tell him that Kongpob has been taken and that the concert is over”

He patted my shoulder and looked into my eyes then turned and left.

“Prem call Knott, and please stay with me”

Prem nodded his head and pulled his phone out, I assume to call Knott. I had to get a little modicum of control. I am going to need it. When I thought about Maya and her mother, all I wanted to do was beat the truth out of her…and then kill them both.

For the first time in my Vampire life, I wanted to actually KILL a human, in fact, two of them.

They Touched my Mate..... My Kongpob, And I wanted to kill these two women with my own hands. I wanted...... no needed to see them in chunks, spread far and wide. And I wanted them to suffer as I ripped them up, suffer badly.

Shakily, I sucked in a lung full of air, almost panting. Control.... I needed to get it and to hold on to it with all of the strength that I had in me. I needed to get answers so that I could get to Kongpob.

As we neared the room holding Maya, Bright approached us with the leader of the security team. The man was walking beside Bright but just as far away from him as he possibly could in the hallway.

“Mr. Garry, can you tell me why there were NO members of your security team in the corridor outside of the dressing rooms on the west side just now ??”

My tone was low and icy.

“Yes, Mr. Rojnapat, I can.....”

He stepped closer to me, his face tight with tension.

“After several members of my team were called to the altercation between you and your stalker to do damage control, an elderly woman had a heart attack in the concert hall”

He paused for a moment before continuing,

“We had to redistribute people and found that my assistant was missing”

“Missing ??”

I asked, concern now coloring my voice.

“Have you found him ??”

“Yes, he has been found, with a huge bump on his head. Your stalker’s accomplice had apparently hit him on the back of his head, while he was in the west corridor, guarding Mr. Suthiluck”