Confessions - 2

Arthit's Pov---------

Kongpob asked if his safety was important for me ??

How would I tell him that it was paramount to me.

"What are you afraid of ??"

Kongpob asked.

I sighed as I sat up away from his side, but I still held his hand. I needed to have some time to organize my thoughts, so I twined our fingers in and out of each other's, just enjoying the feeling of skin on skin. That little spark was so nice...and the warmth of his hand was exquisite.

What was I afraid of ??

Losing him was really the only thing that I could think of. But being with me had to be his choice, I couldn't force him to change for me...but maybe he could still love me as I am ?? After I had almost lost control last night, here he was, still wanting to be close to me. I was just about ready to speak when he placed his fingers on my lips.

"Wait, before you start, I have something that I want to tell you...."

Kongpob had wanted me to speak, but now he wanted to go first ??

I was confused but nodded for him to go on.

"Arthit Rojnapat, I know that we haven't known each other very long, but I feel like I have been waiting for you all of my life. I have never felt more complete than I do when I am with you"

He paused for just a moment and then he said something that totally amazed me.

"Arthit..... I love you"

He loves me !!

So many things rushed through my mind. My fears had been baseless...He loves me !! My mate was here and maybe, just maybe we could be together forever. Joy exploded in my entire being.

"Kongpob !!"

I cried

"Oh, Kongpob..."

I leaned in and kissed him on his smiling lips. His hand slipped in my hair at the back of my head, his fingers running through the small strands. Our lips clung to each other's. After several kisses I leaned back enough to look into his eyes. They were like a deep pool of chocolates.

"There was only one thing I am afraid of. And that is losing you....."

I traced my fingers over his cheekbones, along his jaw line, up and over his eyebrows before I cupped my hands around his cheeks.

"Kongpob Suthiluck, I love you with my whole heart. I love you with my entire being. My love for you is now the basis of my very existence for all eternity....."

His smile had grown with each word that I said. He leaned towards me again and our lips met in tenderness and love. As he tried to deepen the kiss, I once again leaned away.

"Wait.... we have to talk about some things..."

I stuttered.

"That's what you said last night. We love each other, what else do we have to talk about right now ??"

Kongpob winked at me

"Can't we just keep kissing for a while longer ?? And talk later ??"

He had a mischievous look on his very handsome face.

I took a deep breath in, feeling the slightest burn. I swallowed the mouthful of venom that was there.

"You know I told you about our venom ?? How sharp my teeth are ?? Well, there is nothing that I would like more than kissing you, deeply, for hours even. But I am scared of what that can do to you...."