Threats....

Kongpob's POV--------

As I got into my car, I glanced back at Arthit Rojnapat. I knew that I had seen him before. The memory was tugging at the edges of my mind. It will come to me, sooner or later. But one thing was sure, He didn’t seem to know me.

Bright eased himself into the passenger seat of my car.

“Hey, Kongpob”

He said.

“Can I move the seat back a bit ??”

“Sure you can”

I laughed when I saw him trying to adjust his long feet in the small footspace of my car.

“May was the last one to ride in that seat, and her legs are a little shorter than yours”

I heard his sigh of relief as he moved it back and stretched out his long legs. He clicked his seat belt and looked over the dashboard with something akin to love.

I knew where he was coming from. The smell and feel of the soft leather and the sound of the engine as I started it, soothes me too. I always thought of my dad when I drove this car. The car had been such a surprise when he had given it to me.

“How fast have you gone in this baby ??”

Bright  asked, patting the dashboard lovingly.

“I try to obey the speed limits, Mr. Rojnapat”

I said with a slight offence in my voice. Then I looked over at him and winked. He laughed and raised his eyebrow in inquiry.

“Well, when I was coming back from Phuket last month, the road was clear with very few cars on it. I let her go to 120.....”

I smiled fondly at the memory. I only knew that I was going that fast because I had looked down at the speedometer for a moment. The car was so smooth and quiet.

“I would love to have one like it”

Bright  said.

“But I think Jenny would like it in red colour”

He chuckled.

"You seems to love her a lot ..."

I asked him.

“Yeah.....I love my wife so much and I am so lucky that She loves me back. She is gorgeous, smart and intelligent too”

“You do sound lucky”

I replied.

As I drove towards my house, our conversation drifted into general sports talk. It was good to have someone to talk with this way. Aim had been gone a week, and I knew that when he returned he was going to be spending a lot of time with May. We would be heading out of town next week. That would be the last concert before our hiatus. We would be taking the holidays off to give her time to have the baby and to recover. She was my right hand girl. I didn’t know what I would do without her managing my life. May  and her iPad kept me on the schedule and on time !!

As I turned into the gated community I lives in, I stopped beside the guard cabin at front.

“Hey, Bill !!”

I waved the guard to approach us.

“I want to introduce you to Mr. Bright  Rojnapat. He is going to be coming and going to my house, for the next few days. Please put him on my admit list”

Bill nodded and said

“Sure thing, Mr. Suthiluck. Can I get your photograph, Mr. Rojnapat , to post in the book ??”